Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

AWESOME Quadratec Service! Dan Found what I lost!

Old 10-06-2010, 09:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AWESOME Quadratec Service! Dan Found what I lost!

I decided to drive over an hour from Maryland to Quadratec last Saturday to the tent sale as I have never been before. Just before leaving I took something out of the back of my truck to give to someone and was fumbling with my keys. In this moment I must have dropped my Jeep keys. Of course, I was parked way back in the commuter parking lot.

Since these were the keys to something I was not driving, I did not miss them until I got home. I had placed my phone number on them a while ago just in case this happened, but it wore off over time.

On Tuesday, I took a chance and called Quadratec and spoke to Dan letting him know my dilemma. I faxed him a drawing of where I may have dropped the keys and he called me today to let me know he found them and would be mailing them to me. I am extremely grateful not because this was my only set of keys, but because of the keyring.

I bought the keyring from Adams Jeep in the 80's and used it in my '72 CJ-5 and every other Jeep till Saturday. I have never seen another since.

The 10 minutes he took to look for me made my week and I will continue to be a Quadratec customer for years to come.

Old 10-06-2010, 10:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Man thats great, I have been in those shoes before and it is not a good feeling.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:32 AM
JK Newbie

Thats pretty awesome of him
Old 10-06-2010, 12:44 PM
JK Freak

Good to hear. I'm also a fan of Quadratec.

Quick Reply: AWESOME Quadratec Service! Dan Found what I lost!