Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

avoiding death wobble

Old 11-25-2011, 05:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default avoiding death wobble

I hear a lot about the jeep wrangler "death wobble" how do you avoid it? As much info as possible please!
Old 11-25-2011, 06:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, I would also be interested this as well... What are some of the ways we can help to prevent or at least minimize the chances of getting Death Wobble? I'd rather work on prevention rather than replace broken parts after the fact. Really don't want to ever experience this on my Jeep.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Runewolf1973
Yes, I would also be interested this as well... What are some of the ways we can help to prevent or at least minimize the chances of getting Death Wobble? I'd rather work on prevention rather than replace broken parts after the fact. Really don't want to ever experience this on my Jeep.
Completely agree, preventative maintenance is better than your jeep going down, or having to replace expensive parts.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Start with post 1 & 2: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...es-and-Wobbles

Starting there will help you understand the common causes and preventative and corrective maintenance.

Quick Reply: avoiding death wobble