Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

AVOID Quadratec

Old 01-20-2013, 03:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when i ordered my snorkel i got it in 2 days.
But they need to clear their inbox so i can send them a pm
Old 01-20-2013, 03:06 PM
JK Jedi

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeeepr
I have always had great service on anything I have ever ordered. I normally do my research online but call in my orders to make sure there are no back orders or surprises.
yeah, all though it's a bit of a hassle, calling in is certainly the safest bet where ever you order from.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:02 AM
JK Newbie

Quadratech sucks......IMO
Old 01-21-2013, 08:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love Quadratec! Great catalogs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2013, 11:28 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kyle521
when i ordered my snorkel i got it in 2 days.
But they need to clear their inbox so i can send them a pm
I apologize for any PMs that have bounced back. I cleared the inbox of replies older than a month (I like having 3 months on hand just in case but will archive them in text format).
Old 01-21-2013, 07:13 PM
JK Super Freak

i just talk to them through here and they ship for free.. i also like the way that i have ordered items at 4pm on a thursday and received it at 2pm on a friday. prices aren't always the lowest but i haven't had any noteworthy issues with their customer service.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:57 AM
JK Enthusiast
FJOTM Winner

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Quadratic is great. They have outstanding customer service and ship fast when they have what you need in stock. It might be a hassle to have to call them but if you want free shipping and know if the product you want is in stock then it's worth the call. Some items are direct delivery from their vendors and you can't fault them for the vendors delay. Quad and their products ROCK.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:56 AM
JK Freak

Long ago I LOOOVED Quadratech. To the point that our UPS guy had a "pretend" problem with my excessive ordering from them. Literally, I ordered SO much stuff that the UPS guy told my WIFE it was silly. Not the same anymore.

Quadratech - if you don't have the product that is ordered, STOP allowing people to order it. Your REPETITIVE BS is absurd. You are losing business because of this bullshit.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:01 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rickyj
Long ago I LOOOVED Quadratech. To the point that our UPS guy had a "pretend" problem with my excessive ordering from them. Literally, I ordered SO much stuff that the UPS guy told my WIFE it was silly. Not the same anymore.

Quadratech - if you don't have the product that is ordered, STOP allowing people to order it. Your REPETITIVE BS is absurd. You are losing business because of this bullshit.
With current limitations of our software we are unable to show live inventory, but it is something we hope to have in the near future as we know it is a large request from our customers.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by rickyj

I don't think nasty language is doing much here.

I've had good tidings with Quadratec but I realize that my experience isn't going to be universal and that bad things happen. Is it enough to publicly disparage them? I guess that's up to you.

I used to help my dad order stuff from Moss Motors (basically a Quadratec for old British cars) and it's the same ebb/flow of inventory. They can't always control their suppliers and when they send parts.

It would be nice if all online retailers had an interface and real-time inventory like Amazon, but they are one of the biggest online retailers in the world. Different scale, different budget, different set of skills they're paying for. Quadratec is microscopic in comparison to Amazon and they do quite well with their current system.

Quick Reply: AVOID Quadratec