Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Autoplicity

Old 01-15-2013, 07:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright Chris - I'm calling you guys right now...
Old 01-15-2013, 07:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by spinuck
i ordered from them once. it was on some PIAA fog lights. the product description and info was for the kit, but the price, which i admit, was way too good to be true was for the single lamp. they shipped it fast but when i got it, and it was wrong, it took them weeks to process the refund. not sure i'd go with them again.
On a side note to this, I went into 4WD parts in Sacramento and showed them the autoplicity price. they couldnt quite match it, but gave me a really nice discount so i bought the fog lights there.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:20 AM
JK Newbie

Chris - YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! Thanks to Jeepaddons.com I got the order Autoplicity screwed around on, gave it as a gift to my client, and got a $5k/month increase in the contract! Now I have more $$$ to spend on my Jeep!

Thanks again!
Old 03-17-2016, 09:47 AM
JK Newbie

I realize this is a dead thread but just wanted to let everyone know that they are still around and still running a horribly shady company. I like so many others found out the hard way by not even looking the company up prior to placing my order. Long story short, I ordered a "2 in stock" item. Card was charged. 3 days later nothing. Checked my order status: "cancelled". Called and was told the website is wrong and the company no longer makes the item so they can't get it, sorry. They will fix the site. Here's the best part: They immediately fixed the site to say the item was out of stock yet the very next morning they magically have "2 in stock" again! Got my card company involved as they haven't responded to my calls or emails. Pay a little more and use a site sponser
Old 03-17-2016, 10:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TyFish
I realize this is a dead thread but just wanted to let everyone know that they are still around and still running a horribly shady company. I like so many others found out the hard way by not even looking the company up prior to placing my order. Long story short, I ordered a "2 in stock" item. Card was charged. 3 days later nothing. Checked my order status: "cancelled". Called and was told the website is wrong and the company no longer makes the item so they can't get it, sorry. They will fix the site. Here's the best part: They immediately fixed the site to say the item was out of stock yet the very next morning they magically have "2 in stock" again! Got my card company involved as they haven't responded to my calls or emails. Pay a little more and use a site sponser
They screwed me on some fender flares....I'll never ever use them.again. garbage company
Old 03-17-2016, 11:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

I had an issue with them on some coilover springs that they sent them to Washinton state instead of to me in Ohio three times. I threatened to call the BBB and my credit card company. They gave me the springs for free and a 20% off code that I used on my RCV's. Pain in the ass, but worked out positive for me. I have ordered on other occasion prior to that one and had no issues. No orders with them since.