Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Autel Maxitrip Auto Computer

Old 01-29-2009, 09:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Autel Maxitrip Auto Computer

I was just flipping through my new Princess Auto flyer, and I saw the Maxitrip Auto Computer in there for $149.99.

It will monitor up to 4 different gauges at a time, and can read and clear engine codes. Here's a proper description: hxxp://www.amazon.com/Autel-TP100-MaxiTrip-One-Computer/dp/B001LHVQIQ

Has anybody used this product before? I know some people here have similar gauges. The price on Amazon seems pretty reasonable for what it is

edit: sorry about the link...forgot

Last edited by Geezle; 01-29-2009 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Edited link to non sponsored vendor
Old 02-01-2009, 01:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would be interested in this also.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:08 AM
JK Super Freak

This guage is on sale now for 99.99 with free shipping at Amazon. It does not give trans temp. Here's what Autel says about it.

Trip Computer
The MaxiTrip™ TP100 is a compact automotive computer designed to monitor information about your vehicle in real time. It will display such useful information as average trip MPG, tank MPG, average speed per trip, average speed per tank of gas, miles to empty, miles driven on tank, and more.● Maximum Speed● Average Speed● Driving Time ● Driving Distance● Fuel Used● Trip Fuel Economy ● Distance to Empty● Time to Empty● Fuel to EmptyDigital Gauges
The MaxiTrip™ TP100 can be configured to measure and monitor up to four different sets of information simulta-
neously, providing real-time engine performance analysis, allowing you to adjust driving behavior and save gas. ● Vehicle Speed (MPH)● Manifold Pressure● Battery Voltage ● Engine Load● Coolant Temperature● Throttle Position● Intake Air Temperature● Ignition Timing● Engine Speed (RPM)● Closed/Open Loop● Water Temperature Scan Tool
The MaxiTrip™ TP100 will also work as a scan tool that is able to help you troubleshoot problems of all OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles.
     ● Works with all 1996 and later OBDII compliant vehicles
     ● Reads & clears trouble codes
     ● Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)”
     ● Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), and resets monitors
     ● Views freeze frame data
     ● Displays monitor and I/M readiness status(emissions)
     ● Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
Vehicle Black Box
The MaxiTrip™ TP100 will be able to save up to 300 hours of your driving data. It works as a vehicle black box to store every trip you make. The information it records includes:
     ● Time and date for each trip      ● Distance travelled each trip
     ● Maximum speed during trip      ● Time overspeed
     ● Number of times of deceleration limit exceeded during trip
     ● Number of times of acceleration limit exceeded during trip
     ● Hard accelerations and braking
The MaxiTrip™ TP100 is perfect for
     ● Auto enthusiasts, hobbyists and DIYers
     ● Drivers who care for engine performance and fuel economy
     ● Parents of young drivers
     ● Business owners
Old 03-15-2009, 10:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Shazbot!

I kinda forgot about this, but I'm planning on getting a trailer at the end of the month, and tranny temp is the one thing I really want to keep an eye on

Quick Reply: Autel Maxitrip Auto Computer