Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Attention Jeep owners in GERMANY

Old 07-20-2012, 05:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone else out there with any advice? The position is a GS position if that helps clarify anything. It sure doesn't for me as I am completely new to this type of thing. I'm worried about my Jeep, access to the base's connex, taxes, surprise costs...and basically everything!

I also use chewing tobacco (please don't judge) and I know it is illegal to buy in the EU. So my habit may finally bite the dust :(
Old 07-30-2012, 11:40 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ben Staad
Anyone else out there with any advice? The position is a GS position if that helps clarify anything. It sure doesn't for me as I am completely new to this type of thing. I'm worried about my Jeep, access to the base's connex, taxes, surprise costs...and basically everything!

I also use chewing tobacco (please don't judge) and I know it is illegal to buy in the EU. So my habit may finally bite the dust :(
If you'll be registered in the US Military vehicle system your jeep should be fine as long as it's stock. If not in the US Military system yellow rear blinkers are required. If you have access to military base shopping privileges you're dipping habit is safe. Good luck, and good luck finding off roading to do here in Deutschland.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:44 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ben Staad

You may have to develop a new habit...sunflower seeds. Pretty sure you can get those past customs. I developed a sunflower seed habit and lost 40 lbs.

Quick Reply: Attention Jeep owners in GERMANY