Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Anyone using Quadratec floormats in their JKU?

Old 11-07-2021, 04:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone using Quadratec floormats in their JKU?

Weird question, but is anyone using Quadratec floor mats in their JKU? A contact about two hours away got a set of JK mats by mistake, and she "thinks" they will fit my rig. I know the front ones will be fine, but the rears are different for the two-door versus the four-door. If you do have the rear mats for the JKU, could you post the model number printed on the back? I would just drive over and check the fit, but like I say, she's two hours away.
Old 11-07-2021, 05:06 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,936 Likes on 1,695 Posts

I had some a decent while back. They were great mats. I don't have them any longer to provide the information you are looking for, but I would suggest only the two front mats are going to fit your JKU. If she "thinks" they would work for you, why doesn't she make them work for her? lol. Also, pay attention that the '14 and later version had different floor anchor points than the '13 and before ones.

Honestly, even if someone were giving away brand new ones for free, 4 hrs round trip driving is a tough sell to save a small amount of money....specially with what gas costs currently.
The following users liked this post:
Thurston (11-10-2021)
Old 11-07-2021, 05:41 PM
JK Newbie

These are the ones she has. She has a JL and got the JK ones by mistake. They sent her the right ones and told her to keep these, so... She says they are for a 2007, which is what I have, but I don't think I have the anchors in the back like these are set up for.
Old 11-07-2021, 05:51 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,936 Likes on 1,695 Posts

Go look at the Q website. The rear in that picture looks like the one for the JL, while the fronts look like the JK version. They must have messed up during packaging. I'd take a pass if it were me based on that alone even if you removed the idea of that round-trip drive.
Old 11-08-2021, 12:29 PM
JK Newbie

The printing on the bottom of the rear mats says 22-jk4drr - which I would read as Wrangler JK 4-door Rear. The mats from the front say 23-jkfro71.3d.

I googled both numbers and find nothing, so they are probably just internal mold numbers. I've emailed Quadratec and haven't heard back yet. If I was sure they would fit mine, I wouldn't need to drive there, but could just have her hold them until I'm in her neck of the woods. I only need to make a special trip if I need to test fit to my vehicle. If I can't use them, she'd like to sell them, so I don't want to hold her up.

Quick Reply: Anyone using Quadratec floormats in their JKU?