Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Anyone use Thule rack?

Old 06-08-2011, 07:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I installed Thule's track system. I felt it distributed weight better. I'll try to post some pics.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RioJK
Has anybody put their bikes up there yet?
i couldn't imagine trying to lift my mountain bike up to the roof of the jk after a ride. my last few jeeps had the spare me tire bike rack which id great. my last car was a subaru wrx wagon... the roof was pretty low to the ground and it sucked getting my bike up to the roof rack after a ride. i just got my jk in september, so i was able to go back to the spare me. the bonus is that it doubles as a surfboard rack for days when the soft top is up but there is surf. the pic below shows my 10' long board in the bakc of my jku in the winter time. i tested it out with the hardtop so i could stra pthe board to the roof if the bike rack didn't work out.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I second using the Spare Me rack from Thule. I have the Ski/Snowboard rack for it as well and it works great.

Quick Reply: Anyone use Thule rack?