Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Anyone seen these?

Old 10-14-2008, 07:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkinva
I've got $5 that says the mechanic at that station made it after the front end got trashed one too many times. I've got another $5 that says if you went to that mechanic, he would make you one too.

Viva la Migra!!! I spent many years on the border with the Mean Green. Since moving on/up, there are those that say I still bleed green. Best of all, I got paid to do it too.
I left a message with the Inland Empire office in hopes that they would maybe lead me in the right direction. I kinda have the feeling too that the skids are made in house.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:21 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by PoorDad
I forgot about those. Probably cheaper than having one made or trying to talk the Border Patrol in giving up one of theirs. Thanks!

Just crawl underneath at night and take it off. They'll just pay $3,000 to replace it the next day.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:18 PM
JK Newbie

I bet that make it a lot more fun to be in the boarder patrol now.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought a boarder patrol truck when I was a kid,, 71 gmc cst-10 2wd 8ft bed 1/2 ton(leaf spring) and it had oversized suspension and some of the largest aftermarket fuel tanks I ever saw.. Carried the 19 in cab tank,, then 2-25 gallon saddle tanks,, got about 10mpg with the 350/325 horse 4bolt mated up to a turbo 400 and a q-jet.. Extra oversized radiator too.. Guy drove it up from California to Philly and went broke,, got it for $400.. flat black brush painted over the writing... saved one door(wrecked truck--tree) would be neat to sand down the paint to the insignia and hang it behind the bar..
Oh,, lots of stuff on the truck was home made by the BP.. those guards might be too..
Old 11-04-2008, 04:23 PM
JK Freak

Thats awesome i've never seen that before

Quick Reply: Anyone seen these?