Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Anyone seen the new 2011 interior???

Old 06-18-2010, 03:13 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Anyone seen the new 2011 interior???

I was told that the new interior is a lot different than what we have. Supposedly the gauge cluster is shifted over to the right, and not in front of the steering wheel...????
I was just wondering if anyone had a sneak peek pic yet.....
Old 06-18-2010, 04:22 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stonewhite
I was told that the new interior is a lot different than what we have. Supposedly the gauge cluster is shifted over to the right, and not in front of the steering wheel...????
I was just wondering if anyone had a sneak peek pic yet.....
Mums the word. There not posting pics yet not even to the mags. The wrangler sells it self, they plugging the shit out of the new cheorkee. They need to sell some Cherokees to ge return on the investment....... I'm sure pics will be leaked out soon
Old 06-18-2010, 06:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by millar1982
Mums the word. There not posting pics yet not even to the mags. The wrangler sells it self, they plugging the shit out of the new cheorkee. They need to sell some Cherokees to ge return on the investment....... I'm sure pics will be leaked out soon
Yeah, you like that new commerical? I feel un-American when I see it.. I guess I need to go buy a Cherokee.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:12 PM
JK Freak

eeeeew i cant stand the idea of center mounted clusters

however i am glad that these of few vehicles out there have the classic white on black with green backlighting.

i was worried before i bought mine that it would have that black on white with the indigo super bright lighting going on
Old 06-19-2010, 05:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess it would be "retro" if they went to a center mounted cluster since the CJ's had that,, but god help me if they go back to the knee-banging under the dash air-conditioner.. hehe
-Christopher
Old 06-19-2010, 09:31 AM
JK Freak

Can't wait to see pics

Quick Reply: Anyone seen the new 2011 interior???