Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Anyone seen this console cover before?

Old 03-02-2011, 04:05 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JacKed 8
$45-$55 seems a little high for a pillow...this might be the next home-made mod coming
I found ones at a Luv's truck stop that were, I think, $12 ea. You need two if you want one for both front seats, but they work great. Here's a generic pic I found online

Old 03-02-2011, 04:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JacKed 8
$45-$55 seems a little high for a pillow...this might be the next home-made mod coming
Paid $40 for mine. It's actually pretty sturdy. And it bolts directly into the sides of the factory lid. P
Old 06-08-2011, 05:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Maintenance

I do like this item very much, however, I noticed this morning that the surface was very sticky (used about two months). Maybe it picked up lotion/aloe/oils or something and now when humidity gets to the surface I don't like the feeling. Of course I have to clean it, but people don't tell you this real world stuff when you buy items like this. Don't expect this to be a worry free item. I have also noticed some discoloration: fading; hue alteration. I'm a little disappointed in the density of the foam too. I'll probably rework it in the coming year. Over all a good product if found for less than $50 (which I personally think offsets the shipping cost of this heavy sucker - don't get your fingers in the way of the console lid slams shut!!!).

Old 06-08-2011, 05:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

I haven't had Issues like that with mine, but yeah if you put lotion on you arms then lean on the armrest it's going to get on it.

Quick Reply: Anyone seen this console cover before?