Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Anyone have the Rancho Rock Gear Tube Doors??

Old 01-26-2010, 12:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone have the Rancho Rock Gear Tube Doors??

Anybody have the Rancho Rock Gear Tube Doors?? How is the quality? Were they readily available?

Im really digging these, I like the way the doors go near the bottom of the tub. They resemble the highrock element doors but have that little kick up on the rear door.

Awesome looking JK on their site also

Old 01-26-2010, 02:29 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aloha Daniel! Brandon and Dougie are running these doors

Here's one of Kev's Bestop for comparison

Is the weather warm enough for you to run these? Weve got a cold front running through....in the low to mid 70s. Had to break out the long sleeves
Old 01-26-2010, 03:17 PM
JK Freak

Well duhhhh, guess I wasnt paying attention on the ride. My dumb ass is even in the pic checking out the broken driveshaft. You see how much I pay attention

Its been 70deg couple times, been hovering around 60. Soon enough it will be 95 deg and 90% humidity.

How do they like them? Have they complained about them?

Mahalo

Last edited by YingYang; 01-26-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:43 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by YingYang
Well duhhhh, guess I wasnt paying attention on the ride. My dumb ass is even in the pic checking out the broken driveshaft. You see how much I pay attention

Its been 70deg couple times, been hovering around 60. Soon enough it will be 95 deg and 90% humidity.

How do they like them? Have they complained about them?

Mahalo
LOL!.......They really like them. Actually my favorite if I didn't already have the half door. Only complaint came from Dougie who didn't read the directions After we got it set its been working out great. As the matter of fact, Dougie said he was glad he had them when he laid down "sugaplum" because it saved additional damage that would have been done if he had his doors on.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:51 PM
JK Freak

Off topic, but I would love to see more pictures of this jeep, specifically the light bar. KMA Fab?

Old 01-26-2010, 04:14 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by cyruspura
Off topic, but I would love to see more pictures of this jeep, specifically the light bar. KMA Fab?

This Jeep is my friends...yes I believe its from KMA. Here's a few more pics that I have:

Sorry for the Hi-Jack Daniel....but it does have pics of the Rancho Tube Doors
Old 01-26-2010, 04:23 PM
JK Freak

Hey no prob!! I do like Dougie's rig!! He is one of the biggest nuts I have ever met.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:33 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by YingYang
Hey no prob!! I do like Dougie's rig!! He is one of the biggest nuts I have ever met.
The buggah lolo! Just don't follow him or the lines he takes BTW have you seen his last video?

Last edited by JKjeepney; 01-26-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

whoa whoa whoa, I gotta see a write-up on how to remove the head rests on the backseats for the 4-doors. Hopefully the JK owner, Daniel right?, will chime in.

I saw a write-up a while back, but it still had part of the head rests on... I guess I could just follow that write-up and then play around with it to remove the entire thing...

Sweet JK btw
Old 01-26-2010, 05:46 PM
JK Freak

Thats not mine, wish my rig was that awesome. Thats Dougie's rig. I have only removed the headrest, Dougie looks like he got the frame also.

Quick Reply: Anyone have the Rancho Rock Gear Tube Doors??