Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Any 2010 JK sightings yet?

Old 08-28-2009, 05:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I Put my order for almost the same on Wed Aug 26. Charcoal, Unlimited Rubucon daul tops tow group,. i skipped out on the navigation system. Dealer went $1000 over invoice.

The race is on on what one is first. Be interesting if somone here gets sequential vin's on a new order.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got a cable top today for my 09 - lots of pics to share but myprojectjk does not seem to be working right now.....!
Old 08-29-2009, 05:51 PM
JK Newbie

Default waiting for my charcoal Rubi

I haven't been given an official ETA. I am actually doing a swap out. I bought a Dodge lemon last year and after fighting for about a month, Chrysler gave me the go-ahead to replace it. The Rubi was an obvious choice. I can't wait for mine to come in. I haven't been given a VIN number yet, just been told it is in DX status. That would be cool if someone was given sequential VINs.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:00 PM
JK Newbie

Question

Originally Posted by carolinagirl
I agree with others...can't wait to see the new Charcoal. I officially placed my order on Monday for an Unlimited Rubi in charcoal. Fully loaded, nav, dual tops, tow group, etc. Can't wait. I heard they weren't starting the production of the Charcoal Jeeps until mid October.....I hope that's not true.

Did they give you an estimated delivery date? I'm planning to get the same setup when the lease is up on my current vehicle in January. I'm wondering how much lead time I'll need to place the order and take delivery before then.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:59 AM
JK Newbie

Default Charcoal Gray??

I think I might have found a pic of the new charcoal gray.

Here's the site translated from German

Here's the untranslated page

Last edited by SQUEEKY CLEEN; 08-30-2009 at 07:43 AM. Reason: removed link to other forum per mkjeep.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That picture looks like a european model, unless jeep has changed the bumper for 2010 and that wouldn't be a bad thing, Euro licence plate on the benz in the back ground
Old 08-30-2009, 07:26 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Mariner
That picture looks like a european model, unless jeep has changed the bumper for 2010 and that wouldn't be a bad thing, Euro licence plate on the benz in the back ground
Yeah, it's definitely the european model. I just posted because it's the first Charcoal Gray one I've seen, that isn't the one from SEMA 2007.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:00 AM
JK Newbie

Still waiting on my estimated date, but I was told it shouldn't be anymore than 12 weeks. I believe the delay is due to the color. I hope to get a better date this week when I talk to my dealer. I will post it on here if they give me a date this week. They asked if I wanted to change my color to speed things along and I was like he** no! I want my gray Rubi!
Old 08-30-2009, 12:48 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by carolinagirl
Still waiting on my estimated date, but I was told it shouldn't be anymore than 12 weeks. I believe the delay is due to the color. I hope to get a better date this week when I talk to my dealer. I will post it on here if they give me a date this week. They asked if I wanted to change my color to speed things along and I was like he** no! I want my gray Rubi!
Do you mind sharing what you paid?
Old 09-02-2009, 05:39 AM
JK Newbie

Mine was different. Mine was a Chrysler Group swap-out. I swapped a Dodge for a Rubi due to the Dodge being deemed a lemon.

Quick Reply: Any 2010 JK sightings yet?