Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Is Alpha Expedition still in business

Old 02-24-2012, 12:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is Alpha Expedition still in business

Can someone please let me know whats up with Dave @ Alpha Expedition. I placed an order for my lift kit the first of this month. Never recieved any info confirming it was shipped. Several e-mails to Dave and still no response. I've read nothing but positive remarks about Dave's customer service what gives..........

-Jason
Old 02-24-2012, 12:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jjbolling
Can someone please let me know whats up with Dave @ Alpha Expedition. I placed an order for my lift kit the first of this month. Never recieved any info confirming it was shipped. Several e-mails to Dave and still no response. I've read nothing but positive remarks about Dave's customer service what gives..........

-Jason
As far as i know, yes. When i have emailed them in the past i have always gotten very quick responses, seems strange. Try contacting them through their face book page .
Old 02-24-2012, 12:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Did you get charged yet for your order, if you did then I'd get worried, if not cancel your order and go with Full Traction or Tera Flex
Old 02-24-2012, 02:19 AM
JK Newbie

-I'm not seeing where they charged my credit card.

-As far as the facebook thing goes I'm not sure how that works, I'm not a facebooker. I got no friends in this world
Old 02-24-2012, 04:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jjbolling

-Jason
E-mail them at sales@alphaexpedition.com , I did a couple of days ago about an order and got a response the same day.

Quick Reply: Is Alpha Expedition still in business