Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Alpha Expedition Beyond Expectations!!!

Old 02-11-2009, 08:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry ROK, that was my response to JKid responding with rolling eyes to my all in fun post about sitting here waiting for the pic of Liz in her AE shirt after MBATF posted the "this thread is worthless without pics" about her new shirt....

so not to highjack... SGT. EVIL's original post lauding AE's customer service now has me on their site looking at a $1,700 item.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dylanjam77
Um joke... get a sense of humor and get over yourself. Good gravy I've actually been on AE's site thinking about ordering the Gobi rack...
HAHA I knew that bud! It was misinterpreted. All is
edit: see if it makes better sense now. That is what I was thinking when I posted it earlier.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JKid
HAHA I knew that bud! It was misinterpreted. All is
edit: see if it makes better sense now. That is what I was thinking when I posted it earlier.
Cool... Cool... Makes much more sense now! I was just kinda like WOW when I read your reply with quote the first time around. LMAO All is indeed. Thanks for the edit.

I am however drooling over the Gobi rack on the site. If I went with any rack, pretty sure that would be it. Love the intergrated light bar. No reviews on the AE site. Going to have to drop David a line to see if he's gotten any feedback from customers on it at all.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:31 PM
JK Junkie

Gobi makes great racks and Dave will help you out!!!! You should order it and use AE. You will not regret it.

Originally Posted by Dylanjam77
Cool... Cool... Makes much more sense now! I was just kinda like WOW when I read your reply with quote the first time around. LMAO All is indeed. Thanks for the edit.

I am however drooling over the Gobi rack on the site. If I went with any rack, pretty sure that would be it. Love the intergrated light bar. No reviews on the AE site. Going to have to drop David a line to see if he's gotten any feedback from customers on it at all.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Alpha Expedition

Originally Posted by Dizzyliz
Give me a bit and I'll come up with something good

Old 02-13-2009, 03:02 PM
JK Junkie

DAVE I GOT MY STICKER AND IT'S ON.....

THANKS
Old 02-13-2009, 07:46 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Alpha Expedition

ERRR??? did you lost the "E" after the pic was taken????

I have extra banners.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:59 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Alpha Expedition

Originally Posted by R8R ROK

I did,
So we are driving down the street tonight in the hail and my son says " Dad, we are missing a letter on the the Alpha Exp detion banner " And then I am like , " WTF are you talking about " until I look up and there is a missing -e- .

Hey for now its working though. If anyone has an extra -e- let me know.
time to bust out that whiteout or oil base marker

R u getting the fenders from Jim? then that means you gonna drive pass me. I have your "e" and your shox dude. I told you em banner will add some HP to your rig. SEE! you can go so much faster now that the head wind blown part of the sticker away!!!!! NOW WE HAVE PROOF!

Last edited by MBATF; 02-13-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by R8R ROK

I did,
So we are driving down the street tonight in the hail and my son says " Dad, we are missing a letter on the the Alpha Exp detion banner " And then I am like , " WTF are you talking about " until I look up and there is a missing -e- .

Hey for now its working though. If anyone has an extra -e- let me know.
When I installed my first banner on my last windshield I ended up missing a dot on one of the i's. didn't realize it until after I got my new windshield!

Quick Reply: Alpha Expedition Beyond Expectations!!!