Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Almost got into a fight over the JK.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:39 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where I grew up you didn't flip someone off unless you were willing to back it up. Recently I was in a parking deck behind a young (under 20) couple who was moving like a turtle. They stopped (trying to find the perfect parking place)and had cars backing up. I blew the horn. Young turk decided to flip me off. He parked and I went on and parked on a different level. Guess who ended up on the same elevator? The punk was about 18. I told him if I weren't old enough to be his grandfather I would break his off his middle finger and stick it where the sun don't shine. I told him there are alot of crazies in this world, and you shouldn't flip it unless you are ready to fight. He said that I shouldn't have blown the horn. He's probably right because there are alot of crazies. Lesson learned.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

I know it sucks but you did the right thing. People don't have understanding anymore. When I was growing up my friend had a lifted dodge and we didn't think about the head lights. When we stopped where we were going the same person pulled up and said nice truck but I think you need to adjust your head lights and said have a good evening. Ya don't get that too much anymore.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:47 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Fire
I know it sucks but you did the right thing. People don't have understanding anymore. When I was growing up my friend had a lifted dodge and we didn't think about the head lights. When we stopped where we were going the same person pulled up and said nice truck but I think you need to adjust your head lights and said have a good evening. Ya don't get that too much anymore.

I wish times where still like that. i always say I grew up in the wrong era.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by roketman
Where I grew up you didn't flip someone off unless you were willing to back it up. Recently I was in a parking deck behind a young (under 20) couple who was moving like a turtle. They stopped (trying to find the perfect parking place)and had cars backing up. I blew the horn. Young turk decided to flip me off. He parked and I went on and parked on a different level. Guess who ended up on the same elevator? The punk was about 18. I told him if I weren't old enough to be his grandfather I would break his off his middle finger and stick it where the sun don't shine. I told him there are alot of crazies in this world, and you shouldn't flip it unless you are ready to fight. He said that I shouldn't have blown the horn. He's probably right because there are alot of crazies. Lesson learned.
sounds like abit of a road rager to me,people are just so impatient these days and mad at the world

Quick Reply: Almost got into a fight over the JK.