Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Almost got into a fight over the JK.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cyberbrain
I decide screw it, I said if you want to see my brights here they are, and flipped them on. I can see I easily nailed him in the eyes with my brights.
At this point A normal person in the other car would have said "I'm sorry for being an asshole I was wrong. Your brights were not on." I think he knows he was wrong. But in his mind admitting in front of the girl he was with. That would somehow make him look like less of a man

words to ponder

GOD DON"T LIKE STUPID
Old 10-06-2008, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
dude you need a pair of KC's! my long range 130 watt are likre 3 times brighter then my stock brights. that guy would have flipped his shit!
I was thinking he should get one of those 42" xmitter light bars
Old 10-06-2008, 04:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wink

My lifted Jeep tends to pour its headlights into sedans at intersections. It isn't intentional, of course, but the typical moron seems to think I bought my lift specifically for the purpose of blinding and pissing them off. I had a guy in a small car in front of me at a stoplight trying his hardest to adjust his rear view mirror at an angle that would reflect the light back at me, but his car just sat too low. Instead of simply flipping the mirror down, he wanted to be a cock. I blasted him with the brights and it made him even more angry. He clentched his fists, pounded on his steering wheel, then just drove off.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default lights

Adjust your headlights down and be done with it- no more road rambo's mad about lights in there eyes-- can't be too careful these days, road rage turns into injury/death/prison. take care - Joe
Old 10-06-2008, 06:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by joejeeper
Adjust your headlights down and be done with it- no more road rambo's mad about lights in there eyes-- can't be too careful these days, road rage turns into injury/death/prison. take care - Joe
my headlights are adjusted. I can't help that they happened to be the right distance away for it to get them in the interior. I have been behind cops and never had a problem.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

you did the right thing by letting it go , stupid asses like that are not even worth dealing with
Old 10-06-2008, 06:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Holy sh^t! I'm glad I haven't had that problem. I suppose I just never really thought anyone would get that angry over headlights. Damn, good job on letting it go. No reason to fight over nothing.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Mine is still stock and I have people flash their lights at me quite often. Low beam looks like it is adjusted good to me, but when I turn on my brights I could hunt coons. I will probably have them checked soon.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

you should have stabbed him in the neck and said now whos the pussyass bee-atchhh,just kidding,when i had my lifted ford i always got flashed the brights,to many a-holes in this world,
Old 10-06-2008, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rubidon
It's to bad there seems to be more and more people willing to go to blows over stupid $hit. If it wasn't your lights it would have been something else.
It's hard sometimes, but you did the right thing, he wasn't worth it.
or maybe because he had a jeep.i get alot of people racing by me and giving me dirty looks,especially when pulling out from somewhere and there way the hell behind me and on a 4-lane they go racing by about 80mph in a 45,like im going to slow them down when theres a passing lane...

Quick Reply: Almost got into a fight over the JK.