Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Ahhh..freaking finally!

Old 01-20-2010, 02:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ahhh..freaking finally!

So I don't know if you guys have seen any of my other threads, but I've only had my 2009 JK 2Dr for 3 weeks now...and recently got new 32" BGF A/T without lift or spacers.

Today was the first day I was able to actually do anything jeep related lol...being 1st day of classes and a student parking lot that was packed beyond belief...I got to park my JK off road where other cars could not get! Loved it.

Yesterday was the first time I washed the jeep too, washed and wax, and waxed the tires!! How often do you recommend waxing it? After every time you wash? Its just a spray wax from turtle wax.

Also...side note... I hate when you do the jeep wave and the other person doesn't give one back! But i just give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they didn't see me

Thats All! I love my jeep!
Old 01-20-2010, 02:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Breaaattthhhhhh!!! They are fun, aren't they!
Old 01-20-2010, 02:19 PM
JK Newbie

Nice! It's always the little things I love about my JEEP also! Good Luck in school buddy!

As far as the "waxing" goes: My dad always told me if I wax it too much.............Wait! Nevermind!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Seriously, I do wax my JEEP once a quarter. The mud & dirt washes off easier. Plus, it hides the scratches.

Cheers!
Old 01-20-2010, 03:44 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by shayu
sry,cant help you.
I never wax my jeep.
X2. Mine hates to be washed, but the OCD in me insists that I get it cleaned up every now and then. Waxing--no way it would let me get away with that ...
Old 01-20-2010, 03:50 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by db99wj
Breaaattthhhhhh!!! ....
/thread theft:ON
Okay, this is way out of left field, but any Stargate Universe viewers out there? That song at the end of one episode (the one where they needed to create air) was "Breathe" by Alexi Murdoch. One of the advantages of having Shazam running on an Android phone and being a subscriber to Zune Marketplace is we (my son and I) could quickly figure that out and find a great, new artist. Didn't cost an extra penny for us to download all of his work. iPhone/iPod: I don't get how they work; you've got to pay for every song.
/thread theft:OFF

Quick Reply: Ahhh..freaking finally!