Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

actual lift gained from rubicon express long arm?

Old 09-10-2009, 03:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default actual lift gained from rubicon express long arm?

i am about to get this kit, and i was wondering about the actual amount of lift, and whether i should do anything additional to get more height. thanks for the input guys.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:45 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cpray
i am about to get this kit, and i was wondering about the actual amount of lift, and whether i should do anything additional to get more height. thanks for the input guys.
I had this kit in mind as well in the beginning. Its a 4.5 kit and what will make your differnce is your bolt ons. Bumper , winch ECT.
I ended up going for the 4"LCG TeraFlex lift because if you search on the fourm alot of JKs have worn threw the bushings on the RE LA kits. WayofLife has posted and done write ups on this.

After futher reasearch and a ton of Q&A from other fourm members I have a nice LA lift that I ended up with 4.5-5" with. What bad about it is now Iam going to go Coilover so it means nothing but LAs.
Any questions please feel free to PM me.
Best of luck.

Quick Reply: actual lift gained from rubicon express long arm?