Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

ACE Products Quality?

Old 08-21-2012, 07:03 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll never understand why people try to go toe to toe with Eddie
Old 08-21-2012, 07:12 AM
JK Super Freak

This thread was moving along just fine before your interference, Eddie. Your condescending nature and the need to put-people-in-their-place was what derailed this discussion. You could have easily said the EVO claim was bogus, cite some proof and be done with it. But no. You had to wage a "better than thou" war, getting personal in the process. Then pretend it was our fault that we incited your all-powerful-moderator wrath.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

this thread went into different directions. Sorry no input from me, i dont have rock rails yet :(
Old 08-21-2012, 07:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Occupy JK-Forum! That was funny. My rails are ACE, I like em, most of the time they are nice side steps for my kdis, they have limitations that are clear, and when I can afford to total my jeep, I'll get a trail rig built up
Old 08-21-2012, 07:29 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
This thread was moving along just fine before your interference, Eddie. Your condescending nature and the need to put-people-in-their-place was what derailed this discussion.
oh, i get it. this is supposed to be a "forum" where the only people who should be allowed to participate in "discussions" are ones that always agree with you. if they don't, they are an "interference". perhaps you should write a manifesto so that i can be re-educated and abide by it.

You could have easily said the EVO claim was bogus, cite some proof and be done with it. But no. You had to wage a "better than thou" war, getting personal in the process.
ummm, since you seemed to have missed it, GCM 2 had done just that and the best your fellow fanboy could do is stand by his baseless claims and say that the search function here sucked. i simply came on here to challenge him and followed it up with proof of my own to counter his fabricated rumors. but, clearly you can believe whatever you want to believe.

Then pretend it was our fault that we incited your all-powerful-moderator wrath.
funny, nobody i know is pretending. you and your fellow fanboys are the ones who's apparently gotten your panties in a bunch over a whole lot of nothing. it really is a curiosity to me how self-professed "adults" can get so emotional over a jeep part but hey, to each their own i guess.

Last edited by wayoflife; 08-21-2012 at 07:33 AM.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:31 AM
MTG
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOL - see that rebuttal is childish and uncalled for.....
Uh oh....somebody got his feelings hurt.

Can't we all just get a

I've run ACE rails...I agree that Adam is a nice guy and I enjoyed dealing with him.

But, I now have EVO sliders.

Carry on. This thread is fantasticly entertaining!
Old 08-21-2012, 07:36 AM
MTG
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread was moving along just fine before your interference, Eddie. Your condescending nature and the need to put-people-in-their-place was what derailed this discussion. You could have easily said the EVO claim was bogus, cite some proof and be done with it. But no. You had to wage a "better than thou" war, getting personal in the process. Then pretend it was our fault that we incited your all-powerful-moderator wrath.
^ this coming from the guy who started the "Saharas = mall crawlers" thread?

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-t...awlers-189153/

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Just to be clear, Eddie, I'm way past arguing Jeeps with you. I'm just telling you from my past 1.5 years here on this forum how much your personality has worked against you. I'm not the first person you've crapped on and I'm sure this won't mark the end of it. But just so your sponsors know, you've driven away thousands of very good Jeepers - some that know a lot more than you - with your heavy-handed moderating style (and you know exactly what I mean by that Mr. Oh) and condescending nature. Outside of this safe haven forum of yours, there is an entire community of Jeep owners that hate you to the core. Clearly you're doing it wrong. Way of Life may be YOUR way of life. But it's definitely not what Jeepers think is their way of life. You embody so many things that can go wrong when you take the wrong line in life.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MTG
^ this coming from the guy who started the "Saharas = mall crawlers" thread?

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-t...awlers-189153/

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Still butt hurt over that?
Old 08-21-2012, 08:12 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Just to be clear, Eddie, I'm way past arguing Jeeps with you. I'm just telling you from my past 1.5 years here on this forum how much your personality has worked against you.
funny, i could have sworn that you had just said that i supposedly made millions from the sale of this forum. man, if only my personality hadn't worked against me

I'm not the first person you've crapped on and I'm sure this won't mark the end of it.
well, people like you will take what i have to say however they want. if you feel that i've "crapped" on you, i'll be sure to wipe well.

But just so your sponsors know
ummm, i sold the forum - i don't have sponsors

you've driven away thousands of very good Jeepers, some that know a lot more than you
oh, i have no doubts that you think everyone knows more than me and hey, maybe they do.

with your heavy-handed moderating style (and you know exactly what I mean by that Mr. Oh) and condescending nature.
LOL!! you make it sound like i've somehow dragged you onto this forum kicking and screaming and now are somehow forcing you to stay. newsflash, don't like me or how i choose to run this forum, don't let the door hit you in the rear as you leave. certainly, this is a free country and you're free to spend your time wherever you like.

Outside of this safe haven forum of yours, there is an entire community of Jeep owners that hate you to the core.
it's better to be hated than to be the one who hates

Clearly you're doing it wrong. Way of Life may be YOUR way of life. But it's definitely not what Jeepers think is their way of life. You embody so many things that can go wrong when you take the wrong line in life.
oh self-righteous one, you have so much wisdom to bestow upon me. have mercy that someday i may be able to become the embodiment of you.

Last edited by wayoflife; 08-21-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Quick Reply: ACE Products Quality?