Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

ACE Products Quality?

Old 08-21-2012, 11:06 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So you are an admitted troll who has nothing to offer this forum but comes here anyway solely for your own pecuniary benefit to buy/sell things and cause trouble. You must be a legend among trolls. Do us all a favor, crawl back under the bridge from where you came.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:23 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
Oh I left a long time ago. About 50 posts ago. Just come back here to buy/sell, stir things up and get Eddie all worked up.
LOL!! ya got me, i'm all worked up

glad to see you finally came out of the closet to admit you're a troll. now you can be out in the open and spend more time with others just like you

I also had to defend products that I use and have had experience with. That's honestly what this thread and my responses have been about.
of course you had to defend them - their honor was at stake. how else could you continue your life as real man if you didn't.

Eddie decided to get personal so I'm game for some action. He's only relevent in this tiny piece of cyberspace.
wow, that is so cool!! i'm actually relevant in a tiny piece of cyberspace - i feel so special

This isn't the only show in town. Definitely not the best show, that's for sure.
you keep telling yourself that.

EDIT: got your pm about you leaving. good luck to you.

Last edited by wayoflife; 08-21-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:38 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by wayoflife
EDIT: got your pm about you leaving. good luck to you.
Bummer - this was just starting to get good! Guess I'll have to go back to work now.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Y would u pm a moderator about leaving a site? Hell just delete the account. Hate to see anyone leave cuz all criticism is helpful in making decisions but if I truly felt the way u do about this site I'd move on to. I gad the same feeling about an ATV site and deleted my account no questions asked.
Old 08-21-2012, 12:12 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by EsByrd
Y would u pm a moderator about leaving a site? Hell just delete the account. Hate to see anyone leave cuz all criticism is helpful in making decisions but if I truly felt the way u do about this site I'd move on to. I gad the same feeling about an ATV site and deleted my account no questions asked.
in all fairness to him, members don't have the ability to delete their own account and so, in dramatic fashion, he asked to be banned.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Holy sh*t guys. All I asked was a little info on some products....didn't know I'd be opening up a damn sardine can. If anyone cares, I think WOL is completely in the right. He offered up his two cents....then started getting attacked because the people reading his posts were like little school girls taking everything to heart.

I'm glad that people like him can give they're opinion on products, in fact that's what I count on, because obviously he knows whats best. I'm just a newbie, so I like to rely on guys like him to point me in the right direction. That's all I wanted. To be honest, i stopped reading the posts after page 5 because it got WAY out of hand.

Anyways, thanks to all of you who offered up your thoughts on ACE, and to those of you who suggested other brands. To you "fanboys" and "trolls", please quit while you're ahead, you only entertain us even more.

Jeep jeep
Old 08-21-2012, 02:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wayoflife

in all fairness to him, members don't have the ability to delete their own account and so, in dramatic fashion, he asked to be banned.
Ah OK gotcha. So after all this what was the conclusion.... ace is good but expect body damage with bolt on rails and heavy wheeling?
Old 08-21-2012, 02:48 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by EsByrd
So after all this what was the conclusion.... ace is good but expect body damage with bolt on rails and heavy wheeling?
Sounds like that pretty much sums it up. Only took 10 pages
Old 08-21-2012, 03:35 PM
JK Super Freak

To prevent body damage run with the rubi rails. I run them and would only run them with rubi rails. I have pivoted my rig and have slammed them real hard and have not had a problem. Are they as strong as Evo or Lod or any weld ons?? The answer is no, common sense tells you that. However the combo of them and the rubi rails I'd put them against any other rail.
Old 08-21-2012, 04:07 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ryanc
To prevent body damage run with the rubi rails. I run them and would only run them with rubi rails. I have pivoted my rig and have slammed them real hard and have not had a problem. Are they as strong as Evo or Lod or any weld ons?? The answer is no, common sense tells you that. However the combo of them and the rubi rails I'd put them against any other rail.
Concur, couldn't have said it better

Quick Reply: ACE Products Quality?