Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

AAARRGGHH!!! Can I pick the day...

Old 01-19-2009, 02:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AAARRGGHH!!! Can I pick the day...

A little background: I went to Pittsburg last week, and when I pulled into fuel up the night before, my radio decided to quit. I was lisenting to the music on my phone for 5 hours. Remeber the days of mono...

I get back on Thrusday night, and I call the dealership on Friday. I could not be fit in until today (Monday). We dropped the JK off last night, and I pick up my Mom's Rav4.

Today, it snows here. People get weird, and there are a lot of accidents. I find out that my Mom's tires should not have passed inspection when going up some residental hill roads. I get home, and my wife tells me of someone in a ditch not too far away.

MAN I WISH I HAD MY JK!!! I missing all the fun!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Yah, life can be the pits sometimes. I look at all the pictures of Jeeps playing in the snow and I feel the same way. We have snow here in the mountains.....LOTS of snow. There is no way to get off the main, plowed roads. I guess you can say we have too much of a good thing. I hope spring comes early.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gravel Gertie
Yah, life can be the pits sometimes. I look at all the pictures of Jeeps playing in the snow and I feel the same way. We have snow here in the mountains.....LOTS of snow. There is no way to get off the main, plowed roads. I guess you can say we have too much of a good thing. I hope spring comes early.
Bite your tongue! We mountain folk aren't supposed to complain about the snow (until March or so)
Old 01-20-2009, 03:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Well considering I use to have a "2WD" Dakota before the Jeep, I was looking forward to some 4WD in the snow. I always told people I had 1WD with the Dakota. What little snow we had around here up until now has been pitaful. We get a decent anout (1" that stuck), and I'm without my Jeep.

ow well, I still have a few more months till March!

Quick Reply: AAARRGGHH!!! Can I pick the day...