Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

IS 4wd.com

Old 10-25-2008, 05:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow where do i start... i think 4wd rocks... i have done alot of business with them and no problems at all. my last order they where backordered which i was aware of and a customer service rep called and offered a, alike product that was in stock and it was there in 2 days, my half doors, the front skins where 4-5 weeks out and guess what showed up first, just a few days after ordering... i will keep my business with them cause i think they rock! and if you tell them when you order by phone that u belong to a 4wheel club they will usally give u a 10 percent discount... i dont know who likes them more, me or my jk
Old 10-25-2008, 06:53 PM
JK Newbie

its amazon, not many companys will price match amazon, another jeep site they would

I have no problem if it is their policy, but they shoud state it clearly so we know what to expect.
*Our price guarantee policy applies only to advertised prices in current catalogs, advertisements or internet stores that are authorized distributors of the product(s). The product(s) cannot be clearance, factory refurbished, open box, seconds, Ebay, Ebay stores or display unit(s) and has to be immediately available. The price cannot be an error or be based on membership to a discount club store. Discount coupons cannot be applied to price-matched items. We reserve the right not to match a price when it is not sound business.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:33 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Piginajeep

try picking up the phone, I know the girl that does price matchs for emails, She does a great job, it might have went to there spam mail.
The interesting thing was I did call to try and get a price match, but no one ever picked up the phone after being on hold for 30 minutes.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have purchased many times from 4wd. 10wheels and tires mounted and balanced. miscellaneous suspension components. bumpers front/rear, the list is long. And 4wd here is a plug for you!! everytime I have called I have been greeted with a very professional and pleasant individual and my orders have been right 100% of the time and I ALWAYS get it quick.

I have had the same exact experience from other vendors here too. But if you are worried? Based on my experience I'd say go for it!
Old 10-26-2008, 07:43 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RubiconToad
If anyone has completed any orders with 4wd I would like to hear their experience good or bad if that is allowed. I have a shopping list I am about to take care of, just deciding on the last step (who to buy from).
i got the high rock front bumper with grill guard and rollers warn winch 9.5ti w/ the neophrine cover pro-comp1.75" coil spacers, they beat the hell out of any price that i got soo
Old 10-26-2008, 06:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have orddered from them with great results. They really seem to support local clubs.

Quick Reply: IS 4wd.com