Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

IS 4wd.com

Old 09-07-2007, 10:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered late Wednesday night from 4wd.com
looks like the order will ship today (if delivery service picks up). will keep you informed
Old 09-07-2007, 03:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

I dont order anything from there. I PICK IT UP. :toung: They are only an hour drive in the country so I like heading over there on the weekend. I have always had a good experience with them. Oh and I LOVE it when they dont have something in stock because then I can afford to eat for the week.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:53 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by jeepik
i have mixed results, over the years its been mostly good

their website totally socuks, compared to most others out there, but calling and talking to their reps is a pleasure, so if i need to order i just avoide the website like the plague, pick up the phone and call
it did suck.

they just changed the search. Now its damn good.. before not so much.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:33 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RubiconToad
If anyone has completed any orders with 4wd I would like to hear their experience good or bad if that is allowed. I have a shopping list I am about to take care of, just deciding on the last step (who to buy from).

excellent customer service, good communication ( email or phone) I bought tires, rims and winch they cut me a deal on shipping, price match any website price I threw at them. I will be ordering again from them.

Info for Cdn: I got my parts shipped to a UPS store at the border ( I'm only an hour away) and saved approx $1300 CDN on tires, rims, bumper and winch
Old 09-08-2007, 02:48 PM
HBC
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RubiconToad
If anyone has completed any orders with 4wd I would like to hear their experience good or bad if that is allowed. I have a shopping list I am about to take care of, just deciding on the last step (who to buy from).
I've spent way too much money there (so the wife says) and they have always been great to deal with. They've been great with the occasional return as well. I'm really pleased with them. HBC
Old 09-09-2007, 06:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

wishing out loud here......order tracking online......makes planning my weekends easier.....which mod to install when....however.....not too many mods.....planning has been pretty easy so far
Old 09-12-2007, 11:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

got all my "stuff" from 4WD.com......so far good customer service...may have to return one item....home 6 doesn't like!
Old 09-13-2007, 08:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Also ordered and recieved my "stuff" from 4WD.com.
All I can say is positive.
1. They were the lowest price, I even clicked on a "low price match" guarantee at a competing vendor to notify them of a lower price at 4WD for a price match, and then never returned my request to price match... so much for the guarantee that vendor offers.
2. The items were ordered Monday morning, and they came late yesterday UPS (Wednesday) No kidding, to my door in 3 days.

All good on this end.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

im a bit of a whore...lol i go for the bottom line, often 4wd is it, sometimes they cant come close,
i will say every vendor who sponsers us that i have dealt with has been perfect
i drop the progect jk name at the beggining and seems to make things easy
Old 10-25-2008, 04:46 AM
JK Newbie

After good previous experiences with them, tried to buy a winch but they refused to do the price match. The price difference was BIG. I ended buying from Amazon.

Quick Reply: IS 4wd.com