Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

4 wheel parts.com ......DONT DO IT TO YOURSELF

Old 02-24-2012, 10:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by armycop
4wheelparts.com=sucks

Northridge Rocks!!!
Got it, thanks!
Old 02-24-2012, 10:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They must have really went down hill over the years. I used them all the time in the 90's and never had an issue with them. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Confirmation emails and shipment status updates are not perks they are standards.. So is picking up the phone ..that is business gentlemen and if you don't ATLEAST do those things then your wrong as two boys f-cking!
Old 02-24-2012, 11:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Northridge is always brought up when people complain about other vendors. This is with good reason. Their customer service is tops. I order from Northridge whenever I can. Of the many times I have ordered stuff, I had one screw up. I pm'd Dave. Got back a message that simply said "i'm on it". An hour later another pm, that they figured out the mistake. A few days later got the correct parts. They aren't always the cheapest, but I am willing to pay a few extra $$ for that level of service....
Old 02-25-2012, 02:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

While I am still fairly new to the Jeep world I have spent the last couple months buying items from a couple different vendors.

Northridge goes without saying that there customer service is great. Dave is patient with me and my numerous PMs. They send emails immediately with status updates including tracking info. I know if I order through them, that I will have an idea of when my item will arrive in a very short period of time.

Quadratec has also been good to me. I have waited a week or a bit more on a few items but overall I have been satisfied with their service.

I must be lucky in my experiences with 4wd.com. I have always placed my orders with Bryan here on the forum or over the phone. I get quick responses on prices. I must say that not getting tracking info is a downside to their business but sometimes the cost savings makes it worth it for me.

I have not had any bad experiences yet with purchases to date, knock on wood, but I would suggest that if anyone has issues with 4wd.com that they go directly to Bryan (bustabizz). He has been great with me and hopefully he can clear up some issues for others.

just my .02
Old 02-25-2012, 03:17 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Stillmotion
I have not had any bad experiences yet with purchases to date, knock on wood, but I would suggest that if anyone has issues with 4wd.com that they go directly to Bryan (bustabizz). He has been great with me and hopefully he can clear up some issues for others.

just my .02
x2

Old 02-25-2012, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

4wheel parts: A great place to talk to a pompus kid that knows jack shit about a jeep, I will not buy from again.

Fear not. the solution is simple:

Call Us
Tel: (360) 340-0282
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm PST

Email Us
Sales & Service: sales@northridge4x4.com
Website Issues/Suggestions: webmaster@northridge4x4.com

Come Visit Us
Northridge4x4
5225 NW Newberry Hill
Silverdale, Wa 98383

Quick Reply: 4 wheel parts.com ......DONT DO IT TO YOURSELF