Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2013 uconnect 430n stereo

Old 02-13-2013, 05:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ridinpowder
Having problems connecting my iPod to the USB port . It's charging it but not reading it to play music. Anyone else having problems? Please help! Salesman that sold me the jeep said it should work he even showed me a another jeep that it does. The service dept says its not supposed to work. Any help please would be much appreciated
Just curious... I read through the rest, but just looked at the picture you posted... I think, but could be wrong, the playback for devices would be under the Media button on your display under the Aux tab... Not likely to "fix" the issue, but just in case:-D
Old 06-02-2013, 05:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok maybe a lil off but i have a 430N that has the navigation. if i get the lock pick will it allow me to add an amp? i would need RCA audio out and or RCA sub outs. Does the unit, lock pick or anything else you know make this happen? Thanks Jeff

Quick Reply: 2013 uconnect 430n stereo