Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2013 Rubicon Wheels = Just like Smoking Hot Chicks.............

Old 08-16-2012, 02:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RKracing
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of haters, just pure haters.

Sure it is GREAT everyone has their own idea and or opinion's of what they like but to go around and HATE something in life,
especially from Jeep............WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you HATERS should SELL YOUR JEEP's because how dare Jeep make something you guys HATE.
Maybe Jeep should close down because Jeep make's something some one does not like.
Me, I will always try to keep a open mind, maybe some of you haters might want to try that,........................just maybe.
Get off your high horse.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Envious of the Jeep yes, but if I ever ordered a Rubicon and spent all that money and they show up with those ugly ass rims on them I would slap the dealer in the face and tell him to just take some steelies or any other rim you can get your hands on and take those stupid ass wheels off, but the hate doesn't stop there I hate them so much that I would then tell the dealer to then melt those wheels and forge me solid slab that I would hand carve a letter myself to Jeep on it and say if you ever sell me some shit like this again, this will be the very last Jeep I ever buy Jeep cause apparently the designers are blind and 4/16 retarded. And probley all have a collection of (like mentioned before) Hotwheels
Old 08-16-2012, 06:43 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ZMagic97
Get off your high horse.

Says ^ the pre 2010 jealous Jeep owner that's also a HATER.

By any chance on earth do you go to church?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3571.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	355100   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3585.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	355101  

Last edited by RKracing; 08-16-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:22 AM
JK Super Freak

So because I own a pre 2010 Jeep I'm a hater? So I guess every single person in the world with a Jeep produced prior to 2010 is a hater?.....

Also, what am I jealous of? My 08 has given me awesome, dependable service since I bought it. It's modded to do everything I want, looks great to me, and gives me great memories. So, my best guess is that you think I'm jealous of anyone with a new Jeep? If so, you're incorrect. I cannot justify buying a new Jeep: the prices are ridiculous, especially if you buy a new vehicle every 2-4 years. Also, I do not care for the newer interior. I'm not "hating" on it, it just feels too fancy to me like that of a Infinity QX4, that's why I decided not to get one and got a Jeep instead. Most of all, I don't need a new Jeep. To me, it follows the, "If it's not broken, don't fix it" principal. My Jeep is in no way broken, so why fix/replace it?

I suggest you should step back and chill out. You're the one who started this thread which is on a forum, and a forum is a place for people to freely promote and share their ideas on a subject. When people didn't agree with your viewpoint, you got all offended and called people "HATERS" like a child. If you really don't like someone's opinion, accept it and move on. Sure, there are some people who will rudely promote their thoughts when unnecessary or in an unnecessary manner, but you will get those people sometimes: that's life. Instead of calling everyone "HATERS" and pushing your viewpoint on everyone, maybe you should just ignore the people that are indeed rude, agree to disagree with those having an opposing viewpoint, and enjoy the opinions of those that agree with you.

To answer your question, no, I do not go to church; and if you are going to tell me I am a bad person for not going to church or that because you do and I do not that you are indeed better than me, please don't bother. I do not believe in or follow any religions or religious ideas. I consider myself a free thinker without barriers to my thoughts. I will tell you some of my good friends and coworkers that I often see and socialize with are very church oriented. They know my viewpoint, and I know theirs. We agree to disagree and get along just fine. So even though one of them may consider the Bible the greatest book of all while I do not, we can both ignore those differences.

Maybe you can learn something from them.

So, again, get off your high horse.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:38 AM
JK Newbie

I do not care for the newer interior. I'm not "hating" on it, it just feels too fancy to me like that of a Infinity QX4,
I thought I was the only one.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Nice Jeep.

Hideous wheels though.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Billabong
Envious of the Jeep yes, but if I ever ordered a Rubicon and spent all that money and they show up with those ugly ass rims on them I would slap the dealer in the face and tell him to just take some steelies or any other rim you can get your hands on and take those stupid ass wheels off, but the hate doesn't stop there I hate them so much that I would then tell the dealer to then melt those wheels and forge me solid slab that I would hand carve a letter myself to Jeep on it and say if you ever sell me some shit like this again, this will be the very last Jeep I ever buy Jeep cause apparently the designers are blind and 4/16 retarded. And probley all have a collection of (like mentioned before) Hotwheels
I bet the dealer would be more than happy to trade the wheels for you
Old 08-17-2012, 01:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those new wheels are ugly as heck! They look like stamped steel.
Surely there must be another factory option....
Old 08-17-2012, 08:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

The new Rubicon wheels are HOT! They remind me of smoking hot chicks like:
Megan Fox
Mila Kunis
Olivia Wilde

And the rims have a touch of zaniness in them like:
Zooey Deschanel
Katy Perry

They also have some sluttieness in them which is a very good thing like:
Alyssa Milano

The new 2013 Rubi wheels are definitely HOT!

UPDATED......................
Ordered 6-11, picked up 8-14
Wheels look BITCHIN at night when headlights hit them.
Can't wait to put 37's on them.
I thought back when this was first posted it was a joke - a sarcastic post. When read as sarcasm it was genius.

OP, your new wheels don't look like hot chicks, they look like a robot dog's mechanical asshole. Nice Jeep, though.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:14 PM
JK Freak

So because I own a pre 2010 Jeep I'm a hater? So I guess every single person in the world with a Jeep produced prior to 2010 is a hater?.....

Also, what am I jealous of? My 08 has given me awesome, dependable service since I bought it. It's modded to do everything I want, looks great to me, and gives me great memories. So, my best guess is that you think I'm jealous of anyone with a new Jeep? If so, you're incorrect. I cannot justify buying a new Jeep: the prices are ridiculous, especially if you buy a new vehicle every 2-4 years. Also, I do not care for the newer interior. I'm not "hating" on it, it just feels too fancy to me like that of a Infinity QX4, that's why I decided not to get one and got a Jeep instead. Most of all, I don't need a new Jeep. To me, it follows the, "If it's not broken, don't fix it" principal. My Jeep is in no way broken, so why fix/replace it?

I suggest you should step back and chill out. You're the one who started this thread which is on a forum, and a forum is a place for people to freely promote and share their ideas on a subject. When people didn't agree with your viewpoint, you got all offended and called people "HATERS" like a child. If you really don't like someone's opinion, accept it and move on. Sure, there are some people who will rudely promote their thoughts when unnecessary or in an unnecessary manner, but you will get those people sometimes: that's life. Instead of calling everyone "HATERS" and pushing your viewpoint on everyone, maybe you should just ignore the people that are indeed rude, agree to disagree with those having an opposing viewpoint, and enjoy the opinions of those that agree with you.

To answer your question, no, I do not go to church; and if you are going to tell me I am a bad person for not going to church or that because you do and I do not that you are indeed better than me, please don't bother. I do not believe in or follow any religions or religious ideas. I consider myself a free thinker without barriers to my thoughts. I will tell you some of my good friends and coworkers that I often see and socialize with are very church oriented. They know my viewpoint, and I know theirs. We agree to disagree and get along just fine. So even though one of them may consider the Bible the greatest book of all while I do not, we can both ignore those differences.

Maybe you can learn something from them.

So, again, get off your high horse.
Hey, if you don't like this channel........switch over to another one...........it's a free country you know.................Talk about people forcing their views on someone........telling me I have to get off my high horse.
And you even finished my church sentence for me even though you were 100% wrong. Oh brother...... another obama lover..........lol

Quick Reply: 2013 Rubicon Wheels = Just like Smoking Hot Chicks.............