Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 Likes and Dislikes?

Old 12-26-2011, 07:35 AM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default im 48 and dont feel the need

to use spell check for people who cant understand the latest technology on a jeep ! thinking: pound tar has been a expression prb since the 50s , could have told you to go pound somthing yould better understand, but chose not. Some like the luxuries in life, as the other guy said " you could go wipe your @$$ with tree bark !! maybe you understood that comment better ! jelouse people have no place here or hold any probative weight in thier views on modern technology from jeep! its a jeep thing you wouldnt understand !
[ATTACH]254571[/ATTACH

2012 rubicon
stronger than dirt !we certainy understand where the sour grapes syndrom originated some people dont buy thers to go offroading , but if they ever did it certainly will take them there ! 2012s

Last edited by jeepmojo; 12-26-2011 at 08:00 AM.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had a '12 jku rubi for about two weeks and 500 miles or so. This is my first Jeep and first truck in 13 years ('86 4Runner). My last car was an '07 335i sedan. So far the Jeep has really impressed me. The new powertrain sealed the deal for me. I considered a 4runner trail as well. The Rubi offers front and rear lockers and I see it as the genuine article. I live in the city and the relatively short length makes for easy parking. If you are on the fence, try to look at it the way i did. The jeep is by far the most capable factory off road vehicle hands down. The new powertrain is a homerun. The aftermarket support gives the ability to build anything you want. A jeep is like a harley, a starting point but a damn fine one.

Anyway my first post here. GL with your decision.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just wanted to get a post on this thread before it gets closed.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ranjr
I just wanted to get a post on this thread before it gets closed.
LOOOOL

No seriously ... I'm all for the admins / moderators to delete the mudslinging and childish comments.

Let's please stick to the subject of this thread ... if not for anything ... just as a respect to CC7242 , the creator of this thread.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:02 AM
JK Newbie

Deleted my own comments and still love my 2012. Took my Dad out in it today maybe he will trade in his 4runner now.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

WOW! Didnt realize there was this much termoil over a Jeep engine. Didn't we all buy our Jeeps becuase of what we can do with them? I would have bought mine regardless of the engine size or power. I do however find it crazy that my Jeep has as much horsepower as my old 1994 Z28 Camaro but thats not what got me to buy another Jeep. I liked the community of Jeepers, the family orientation, the fun factor and that there is nothing else like a Wrangler on the road. People who put down the 12's becuase of the new engine and or fancy interior..... shouldn't you be more upset that the same Jeep emblem and trail rated badge thats on your Wrangler is on a Patriot and Compass? The fact that Jeep made some horsepower and torque changes to the Wrangler is nice. Thank you Jeep. Here is a for anyone who owns a JK!
Old 12-26-2011, 12:00 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jeepr78
How did I know that you would show up in this thread!! You just cant help yourself can you?! Why dont you either go buy a 2012 or keep your thoughts to yourself.
Originally Posted by Jeepr78
There you are again. You should just get rid of your JK because I think you are much too manly to drive such a new vehicle with so many creature comforts. You should go find an old Bantam jeep....anything else would be too "pussified" for you. I bet you wipe your ass with tree bark and brush your teeth with charcoal too. Cmon man....we all drive jeeps here. It doesnt matter what we do with our jeeps...we just love jeeps! Everytime one of these 2012 threads pop up you have to chime in with your bullshit. Enough already!
Haha ... I see you've met EarlyJK, he always pollutes the 2012 threads.

In time, you'll learn to ignore his ignorance... when I first became a member, I ran into his BS spewing ways.

Whenever I see his posts, it reminds me of Fred Flintstone....

Last edited by m998dna; 12-26-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Traded in this

For this and I'm not regretting it at all.
Old 12-26-2011, 04:22 PM
JK Newbie

I waited for 20+ years to get a Wrangler. In October, I finally got one! I have driven many over the years, and the '12 is far and away the best. I drove an '11 over the summer and it can't hold a candle to the '12. The 3.6 engine is the difference maker. Great acceleration, very low noise, good gas mileage (19-20 in mostly suburban driving.) Simply put: GET ONE! Don't wait 20 years like I did!
Old 12-26-2011, 04:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Likes the new interior and engine/transmission.
Dislikes I don't have one.
Will own one soon enough.

Quick Reply: 2012 Likes and Dislikes?