Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 Likes and Dislikes?

Old 12-25-2011, 05:29 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's what I ended up with as well-
Old 12-25-2011, 06:40 PM
JK Newbie

i have a 2011 and a 2012 4d identical. and the 2012 motor is so worth it. selling my 2011.
Old 12-25-2011, 07:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeepmojo
jelousey is a terrible thing ! take your old 3.8 and ! go play with your superchargers and let us enjoy what we bought, instead of trying to belittle the 12s down to stroke your own ego !
its clear as mud those who like old jeeps drive them ! those who like the 12 own one ! wheres the fight? im only sayin dont come rain on my parade or anyone who enjoys thier 2012 by calling them soft and too luxurious! geeze some of us prefer the later technoligy from jeep
rather than that of the older model ! if you cant handle others opinions that differ from yours go pound tar ! im not bashing what your grand dad drives im sayin im not drivin a modle t just cuz you want too ! proud owners of the 2012s are we of the new year ! youl prob be arguing about the 2013 soon id imagine as well

you have the right to block any one you want from visiting your page however i never visited yours , and wouldnt have reason to we havent anything in common besides the name brand we drive !
Say it brutha!

Had the technology been avail years ago, these 'real jeeps' would have it. Compare anything from years-ago to today - things change, things get better, things evolve. Everything.... It's like saying mp3's don't play real music, but a record does...

Besides Jeeps there were many cars that were minimalistic. Hell, Jeeps were originally made for the Army. If it didn't evolve it wouldn't be avail to the public.

Progression people, progression.

If you like the old, great.

I had a 1954 Willys Jeep - Nothing was rougher. I had a 2007 Jeep. I have a 2012 Jeep and nothing has been better (IMHO)
Old 12-25-2011, 09:01 PM
JK Newbie

I dislike the bug splatter allover the front of my 12
Old 12-25-2011, 10:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by directedby
Had the technology been avail years ago, these 'real jeeps' would have it .... It's like saying mp3's don't play real music, but a record does...
Couldn't have said it better
Old 12-26-2011, 03:20 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by NebRedrocker

Let me guess you are approximately 24 yrs old, maybe wasn't the most popular boy in class. You know, the one that the girls made fun of and the boy picked last for any games played at recess. I am also thinking you might have either skipped out on english class or just didn't figure you would need it when you grew up. Guess you were right, some people never grow up.

The 07-11's definitely aren't model t's as you are referring. I said nothing negative about the 12's, I actually do like them. Plus I like its predecessors. Please learn to lighten up a bit and maybe read what you have said here. I'm not here to argue or belittle anyones jeep. BTW spellcheck is your friend. Oh and please enlighten me on what "pound tar" means, sounds like you might have some experience with this
Lol. I think the description is right on. Its sad to say but he is what a 12 jeep owner is bringing more of these days. Thats what happens when you pussify the brand so much you let the thin skins in. An "pound tar" is a perfect saying for what his street jeep will be doing, cause its not going to leave the pavement.
Old 12-26-2011, 04:39 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ThePalmBeachYeti
I dislike the bug splatter allover the front of my 12
Don't you just love that flat front windshield that attracts everything from luv bugs to boulders coming off of the highway......only in a Jeep!!!!!! and what makes it worse is the Stone White attracts the bugs at night!!!!!and they don't leave!!!!!lol

and to everyone else......we should all just get along.....we are after all, JK owners....even though each one is different, we are a different breed and share the same interest (most of us)
Old 12-26-2011, 05:22 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by EarlyJk
It already did. Power heated mirrors? Real tough an rugged. Lol
How did I know that you would show up in this thread!! You just cant help yourself can you?! Why dont you either go buy a 2012 or keep your thoughts to yourself.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:43 AM
JK Newbie

I've had my 2012 unlimited rubicon for about 3 months now and I still can't believe how fun it is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-857200182.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	254556
Old 12-26-2011, 05:45 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by EarlyJk
Lol. I think the description is right on. Its sad to say but he is what a 12 jeep owner is bringing more of these days. Thats what happens when you pussify the brand so much you let the thin skins in. An "pound tar" is a perfect saying for what his street jeep will be doing, cause its not going to leave the pavement.
There you are again. You should just get rid of your JK because I think you are much too manly to drive such a new vehicle with so many creature comforts. You should go find an old Bantam jeep....anything else would be too "pussified" for you. I bet you wipe your ass with tree bark and brush your teeth with charcoal too. Cmon man....we all drive jeeps here. It doesnt matter what we do with our jeeps...we just love jeeps! Everytime one of these 2012 threads pop up you have to chime in with your bullshit. Enough already!

Quick Reply: 2012 Likes and Dislikes?