Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 JKU Rubi price

Old 04-18-2012, 03:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered mine through Don Davis in arlington, tx. Paid under 30k for JKR, six speed, power convenience and soft top. It should be here on the 25th making it 6 weeks from date ordered. If you don't mind a 3 hour drive deal with those guys up there. Got exactly what I wanted and we even ordered a new grand Cherokee for the wife. That just came in so I'm picking that up today. Good luck on your search. You can get what you want for a decent price still.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bigchelis
That $30K price online is no AC, 6speed, and soft-top, and roll up windows with zero features like connectivity, towing, ect..

I paid $28,500 Out the Door for my 2012 Sport fully loaded with all the conforts. I could have got a Rubi like mentioned for above for $33K Out the Door.

I choose the fullly loaded Sport with 17 Moab wheels, towing, downhill assist, hardtop, automatic, and audio connectivity.

bigC
Not sure where you are, but here you cannot order a Rubi with no power options or no AC. It also comes with the premium sound system standard. Hill descent also standard. Perhaps you are misinformed.

Just bought my JKUR. $39xxx sticker. $35.9 paid.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just ordered and received last week a 2012 JK Rubicon with only air and connectivity. No power windows or locks etc. right at 30k.

Quick Reply: 2012 JKU Rubi price