Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 Jeep Order Status - 2

Old 07-16-2012, 05:59 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by maverick17
I was just thinking... you've been quiet a lot lately... so I thought "I bet she's out with that Jeep!!!" LOL
Yup...hit 1,200 today Shifting is getting better, just like you said.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by simadownow6988
No Good News...
The Jeep never showed up today. Not one delivery truck at all.
Im pretty frustrated. I had to take a taxi home because my wife took me into work, thinking I was going to drive the Jeep home.

I called Jeep a few minutes ago and they are telling me that the Jeep is still in Memphis.

I texted my salesman and told him that I was tired of this crap. The Jeep is paid in full already and if they cannot provide a Jeep, then they need to provide a refund. He never texted me back.

I just dont know what to do. This is crap.
I'm really sorry man. If its paid for it will arrive. Maybe another couple of days and it will be yours forever. If you lived close by we would have some beers and bitch about it. My salesman told me he drove my special order around on his lunch break (had 19 miles on it @ time of delivery) to pay the down payment for his new apartment! I could have beat his ass up and down the street. I tried to stay calm knowing it was mine forever. They did fill the tank but I was pissed inside.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:59 PM
JK Newbie

No Good News...
The Jeep never showed up today. Not one delivery truck at all.
Im pretty frustrated. I had to take a taxi home because my wife took me into work, thinking I was going to drive the Jeep home.

I called Jeep a few minutes ago and they are telling me that the Jeep is still in Memphis.

I texted my salesman and told him that I was tired of this crap. The Jeep is paid in full already and if they cannot provide a Jeep, then they need to provide a refund. He never texted me back.

I just dont know what to do. This is crap.
I am sorry to hear this. I felt like I got a bit of a run around by the dealer when my jeep came in. It was pretty frustrating. I had to go to the dealership two times to pick up a car that was sitting there. It gets hard at the end. I know you don't want to hear this but the wait will be worth it.

We are hear for you as a support group.

Can I offer you a beer to help the time pass?

Best wishes.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TrestlesBuddy

I am sorry to hear this. I felt like I got a bit of a run around by the dealer when my jeep came in. It was pretty frustrating. I had to go to the dealership two times to pick up a car that was sitting there. It gets hard at the end. I know you don't want to hear this but the wait will be worth it.

We are hear for you as a support group.

Can I offer you a beer to help the time pass?

Best wishes.
Where do you guys live?! I'm on the mobile app.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:02 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by clemons

Click their name/avatar and the screen will flip to reveal their info.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:04 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by clemons

I am just south of Denver, CO. I ordered my Jeep out of a North Denver dealer. It was 8 weeks + 4 days to get mine. The big issue with my confusion was the sales guy that ordered my jeep changed positions during the build and I never got transferred to another sales guy to support me. It is in the past and I am over it.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigRedJK

Click their name/avatar and the screen will flip to reveal their info.
Cool. Thanks
Old 07-16-2012, 09:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick
Yup...hit 1,200 today Shifting is getting better, just like you said.
Oh mine is up to around 2600 miles now and its a hoot to drive. It was about 90-95 tonight (Phoenix air) and I was driving with the windows down... actually I drove with them down this afternoon when it was 105... but when I got close to home I was thinking I should have taken off the Freedom Top front sections and gone open cockpit. Oh well... I'll learn yet... LOL
Old 07-17-2012, 03:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks guys for all the support! If it werent for this forum, I would have completely lost it by now...

After my post last night, I sat down, had a few beers, and relaxed my mind. But, today is a new day and we will see if my $40K investment (yes, the Jeep is completely paid for) arrives today. If not, it might take more than a few beers to relax me this time around.
It seems that the dealer has lost complete interest in getting this Jeep here. My salesman told me that all he can do now is sit and wait.

Again, thanks for the support!!!
Old 07-17-2012, 04:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks guys for all the support! If it werent for this forum, I would have completely lost it by now...

After my post last night, I sat down, had a few beers, and relaxed my mind. But, today is a new day and we will see if my $40K investment (yes, the Jeep is completely paid for) arrives today. If not, it might take more than a few beers to relax me this time around.
It seems that the dealer has lost complete interest in getting this Jeep here. My salesman told me that all he can do now is sit and wait.

Again, thanks for the support!!!
Wow, sorry to read all this! I've been offline for a few days and I'm catching up. I'm guessing you've escalated up past your salesman to management already? If not, you should be. Hardly anyone buys a car outright anymore, they should be kissing your feet (among other parts) every time you call or walk in. I hope this nonsense ends real soon!

Quick Reply: 2012 Jeep Order Status - 2