Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 Jeep Order Status - 2

Old 07-15-2012, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by simadownow6988

Im crossing my fingers! Thanks for keeping me in mind buddy! Ill post pics immediately when I get it.
I doubt Ill be able to sleep tonight, Ill be watching the clock...lol
Heck yeah dude, I want you to get it! Sleep with one eye open
Old 07-15-2012, 06:55 PM
JK Freak

Im crossing my fingers! Thanks for keeping me in mind buddy! Ill post pics immediately when I get it.
I doubt Ill be able to sleep tonight, Ill be watching the clock...lol
OMG...Sima...sorry I've missed all the drama! We've been camping and kayaking the last few days. No internet.

Looks like you've had a frustrating few days. Sorry I wasn't there for ya.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick
OMG...Sima...sorry I've missed all the drama! We've been camping and kayaking the last few days. No internet.

Looks like you've had a frustrating few days. Sorry I wasn't there for ya.
I was just thinking... you've been quiet a lot lately... so I thought "I bet she's out with that Jeep!!!" LOL
Old 07-16-2012, 02:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

No update all day? Getting slow in here! Almost done with the 2012s!
Old 07-16-2012, 02:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wendy.jeepchick

omg...sima...sorry i've missed all the drama! We've been camping and kayaking the last few days. No internet.

Looks like you've had a frustrating few days. Sorry i wasn't there for ya.
what's the news!!!!???
Old 07-16-2012, 03:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

No Good News...
The Jeep never showed up today. Not one delivery truck at all.
Im pretty frustrated. I had to take a taxi home because my wife took me into work, thinking I was going to drive the Jeep home.

I called Jeep a few minutes ago and they are telling me that the Jeep is still in Memphis.

I texted my salesman and told him that I was tired of this crap. The Jeep is paid in full already and if they cannot provide a Jeep, then they need to provide a refund. He never texted me back.

I just dont know what to do. This is crap.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

No Good News...
Im pretty frustrated. I had to take a taxi home because my wife took me into work, thinking I was going to drive the Jeep home.

I called Jeep a few minutes ago and they are telling me that the Jeep is still in Memphis.

I texted my salesman and told him that I was tired of this crap. The Jeep is paid in full already and if they cannot provide a Jeep, then they need to provide a refund. He never texted me back.

Man I'm sorry to hear this. I know I mentioned this before but I had gone through a separate company to purchase my vehicle (for negotiations etc)... and the dealer agreed to having the vehicle delivered to my home (rather than me picking it up). So I felt the same way when it didn't show up for 2 days after I was told by the dealer that it would be received by them, prepped, and ready for delivery to my house. Even on the day the dealer stated the vehicle was in their possession, prepped, and ready... they still had the excuse of trying to find a couple of people who were authorized to view my signing of the docs and transfer the vehicle to me. After all was said and done... I got the vehicle late in the day and I feel they were just postponing as much as possible thinking I would save them the effort and come to the lot and pick it up. That would have been fine if they hadn't first agreed to bringing it out to me prior to all this. I got the impression that after they receive their money the "paid in full" customer is an after-thought to those they haven't sunk the hook in yet.

When you get it... I'd be interested if you get a full tank of gas. I only got a quarter tank on mine... its been a while (about 8 years) since I've personally bought a vehicle and back then it was still the tradition to fill the tank when the vehicle is given to the customer. I was told "we don't do that anymore... " basically new vehicles don't receive a full tank of fuel. So I'll be curious if it is indeed a nationwide or local thing that has changed... or if I just got screwed more.

Other than that... I can't complain on the vehicle!!! I love it!!! Just the service sucked. LOL
Old 07-16-2012, 04:04 PM
JK Newbie

Got a full tank of fuel when i got mine in Mich.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bearjku
Got a full tank of fuel when i got mine in Mich.
I think I was taken!!! LOL

Oh well... when Jeep called to do a follow up on the sale and on the service I received by the local dealer... let me say this... they didn't receive a max rating!!!
Old 07-16-2012, 05:45 PM
JK Freak

No Good News...

That is just unbelieveable! Did you pay for the WHOLE Jeep? Not just the deposit. Sorry if you've covered this already. I feel just sick that you and your wife are going through this! You're right...this is just CRAP!

Quick Reply: 2012 Jeep Order Status - 2