Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 Jeep Order Status - 2

Old 07-01-2012, 02:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by clemons
Dude you never pay until its delivered! You don't pay for repairs before you pic your car up because they already have the money why would they do a good job? Or work quickly? Same with construction or home renovations etc. I'm sure you get my point. Call jeep cc today. I think they updated last night bc they were able to tell me my jeep was unloaded from the rail last night!!!!
I had no choice this time man. I sold my 2011 Ford F-250 for $45K on 5/21 (faster than I thought Id sell it). In Arkansas, you have 45 days before or after a new vehicle is bought to use a sold vehicle as a tax credit. I gave Jeep the most time I could, then I was forced to buy the Jeep Friday before I lose $45K worth of tax credit. If I would have waited till this week or until the Jeep arrived, I would have had to pay sales tax on the full amount of the Jeep.
Trust me, my dealer has a checklist sheet that I have to sign when the Jeep is handed over. I will not sign it if something is wrong.
This was my only option although I hated doing it.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by simadownow6988

I had no choice this time man. I sold my 2011 Ford F-250 for $45K on 5/21 (faster than I thought Id sell it). In Arkansas, you have 45 days before or after a new vehicle is bought to use a sold vehicle as a tax credit. I gave Jeep the most time I could, then I was forced to buy the Jeep Friday before I lose $45K worth of tax credit. If I would have waited till this week or until the Jeep arrived, I would have had to pay sales tax on the full amount of the Jeep.
Trust me, my dealer has a checklist sheet that I have to sign when the Jeep is handed over. I will not sign it if something is wrong.
This was my only option although I hated doing it.
Fully makes sense.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AggressiveJK
Arjeeper. Dude....pictures do not do the crush color justice. My jaw dropped when I walked up to the deeler and saw it in person.
It's such a bold color! I can spot a Crush from hundreds of yards away. Moreso that any other color. It's wild!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thursday is the day. Got off the phone with the sales manager this morning. It may be there July 3rd but very late in the day maybe after closing and they will be closed on July 4th. Soon. Very soon.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thursday is the day. Got off the phone with the sales manager this morning. It may be there July 3rd but very late in the day maybe after closing and they will be closed on July 4th. Soon. Very soon.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:45 AM
JK Freak

Patience young grasshopper. YEAH RIGHT!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick

Patience young grasshopper. YEAH RIGHT!
Mine. I want it now.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:56 AM
JK Freak

Mine. I want it now.
Yep...if you're still and listen quietly, you can hear it calling your name...
Old 07-02-2012, 11:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick

Yep...if you're still and listen quietly, you can hear it calling your name...
your right, saddest thing I've heard today. :'( still no incentives in my area on 2 door wranglers. It would be awesome if they decided to do one on July 5th!!
Old 07-02-2012, 01:11 PM
JK Freak

I checked on that too. The only ones available are for leases.

Quick Reply: 2012 Jeep Order Status - 2