Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 Jeep Order Status - 2

Old 06-19-2012, 09:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tvan42287

Wendy that looks awesome I may have to go tell my dealer to find me a silver one somewhere as I am getting tired of waiting already lol.

Can't imagine how you all do it unless you have another jeep to use while waiting.
I did consider other colors but the bright silver made me happiest and fit my personality best, classy with an edge. If one of the bright colors fits you best, like AR with his orange crush, then go for it. Just dont put chrome all over it
Old 06-19-2012, 09:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

That's why I bought white. Very simple like me , I like for everything to look clean and minimalistic. I can't wait to debadge everything on my jeep except the Rubicon decal.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Congratulations Wendy. We expect to see your graduation pictures from this thread. Pictures require that you be in the photo with your Jeep. If necessary refer to ARJeepers photo or my graduation photo for an example.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1316482811.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	331551

Last edited by thedrod; 06-20-2012 at 05:14 AM.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:01 AM
JK Newbie

I can't wait to share a graduation picture although I don't know if I can beat the last one. The waiting game is harder then I thought it was going to be and reading this thread isn't making it easier. Hoping for my jeep by the week after the 4th. Please don't make me wait any longer.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:18 AM
JK Newbie

WOOOHOOOO! My Jeep made it to SOUTH CAROLINA!!!! Now its close enough that if they don't get it on a truck I'll just go pick it up myself...... This was great news after hearing all of the stories of the Jeeps stuck in train cars waiting for rail cars. I've called them everyday to see if it made it onto the final train. They say it'll take 6 days to transport it to MB but since it's only 2.5 hours away I'm hoping (planning for the worst) that maybe it'll be here early. THANK GOD!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 10:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TrestlesBuddy
I can't wait to share a graduation picture although I don't know if I can beat the last one. The waiting game is harder then I thought it was going to be and reading this thread isn't making it easier. Hoping for my jeep by the week after the 4th. Please don't make me wait any longer.
You and I are on a similar timeline! Maybe they will arrive in denver on the same railcar!
Old 06-20-2012, 11:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick
BEHOLD...

Attachment 331384

The first official pic of my JKUR, sent by the dealer. Can't wait to install the mods and make it look better than the '09 in my profile pic. Will pick up tomorrow early afternoon.
Congrats... you will love it!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 11:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AggressiveJK
WOOOHOOOO! My Jeep made it to SOUTH CAROLINA!!!! Now its close enough that if they don't get it on a truck I'll just go pick it up myself...... This was great news after hearing all of the stories of the Jeeps stuck in train cars waiting for rail cars. I've called them everyday to see if it made it onto the final train. They say it'll take 6 days to transport it to MB but since it's only 2.5 hours away I'm hoping (planning for the worst) that maybe it'll be here early. THANK GOD!!!
Wait wuuut!? I ordered mine on 5/15 and it hasn't shipped yet :( (so cc tells me). Mine is suppose to go to sc also and then to savannah ga by truck. I'm on vacation starting today too :( it was scheduled to be built on 6/7 but no updates in their system.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick
BEHOLD...

Attachment 331384

The first official pic of my JKUR, sent by the dealer. Can't wait to install the mods and make it look better than the '09 in my profile pic. Will pick up tomorrow early afternoon.
Sweeeeeeeet!! Congrats, it's been a long road!
Old 06-20-2012, 02:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clemons
Wait wuuut!? I ordered mine on 5/15 and it hasn't shipped yet :( (so cc tells me). Mine is suppose to go to sc also and then to savannah ga by truck. I'm on vacation starting today too :( it was scheduled to be built on 6/7 but no updates in their system.
Yeah, I dont understand how AgressiveJK is getting his so quick either. I ordered mine 5/11 and it still hasnt been manufactured yet. I called this morning and the Jeep has the same damn status with a shipping date of 6/22 still. I told them to get on the ball.

Quick Reply: 2012 Jeep Order Status - 2