Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 Jeep Order Status - 2

Old 06-13-2012, 03:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am surprised by all these comments with calling customer service. I never got inconsistent answers or information that was proved to be wrong.

It was always on par...and in fact I got my jeep 5 days before the projected delivery date.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

At least your not on day one like I am. Just ordered a 2013 JKUR in Gecko Green. If you're still waiting on 2012's I wonder how long it's going to be until I get my 2013.

It's only been hours and I can't wait. Thanks for putting all of this information out as it will help in going through the process. Jim.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by thedrod
I am surprised by all these comments with calling customer service. I never got inconsistent answers or information that was proved to be wrong.

It was always on par...and in fact I got my jeep 5 days before the projected delivery date.
This morning I called and the guy told me that is was just scheduled for production with no ship date. Even though last Saturday I was told it would ship on the 23rd. I called later today bc I knew the Tard I talked to earlier was lazy and wrong I got a more accurate answer. I think there is more than one way to look it up.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by clemons
This morning I called and the guy told me that is was just scheduled for production with no ship date. Even though last Saturday I was told it would ship on the 23rd. I called later today bc I knew the Tard I talked to earlier was lazy and wrong I got a more accurate answer. I think there is more than one way to look it up.
LOL, he said tard. . . Yeah, I got conflicting reports on different days. I believe you always have to talk to three or four people and average the information. So many people don't have a clue, even when they have access to the same database.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jim hensley
At least your not on day one like I am. Just ordered a 2013 JKUR in Gecko Green. If you're still waiting on 2012's I wonder how long it's going to be until I get my 2013.

It's only been hours and I can't wait. Thanks for putting all of this information out as it will help in going through the process. Jim.
It's entirely possible that the 2013 order process could be different. I heard some talk that the VOTS system would be going through some changes for 2013.

Here's to hoping you have a quick and transparent ordering process!
Old 06-13-2012, 08:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clemons
Its kinda weird that this is happening to you because the same is happening to me. I was told today from a guy that was very thorough in looking it up that my scheduled build date was 6/5, and he shows its still in production scheduled phase. Also he told me that my estimated ship date was 6/28 which changed from 6/22.
Your dates are changing pretty much the same as mine.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I had some very thorough CS agents give me very inaccurate info. I wouldn't suggest that thorough equates to accurate.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:26 AM
JK Newbie

Funny how it is different every time with different CC reps who all look at the same system supposdely. When I call CC give them my VON they can't tell me anything about my order. My dealer can pull it up it shows the VON in C status not scheduled for build. The dealer even called Jeep CC to discuss why he can see it and they can't. CC said oh must be a glitch on our end oh well it will update soon.

I am getting really upset with entire process I may end up with an all Black Rubicon JKU not the red I want just to ensure I actually get one. Anyone got any thoughts or ideas?

Great forum can't wait to get more in depth with everyone if I get my Jeep.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:47 AM
JK Newbie

All of my calls have been very accurate until the aussie guy answered the phone this morning. He changed the ETA by 4 days and offered me a case number for my Jeep......uh....otherwise all of my calls and VOTs have been consistant except that the dates push out every once in a while which I just assume is because of delays. I agree with the call daily, keep up with VOTS and average it all out. Then assume the worst, lol.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AggressiveJK
All of my calls have been very accurate until the aussie guy answered the phone this morning. He changed the ETA by 4 days and offered me a case number for my Jeep......uh....otherwise all of my calls and VOTs have been consistant except that the dates push out every once in a while which I just assume is because of delays. I agree with the call daily, keep up with VOTS and average it all out. Then assume the worst, lol.
The Aussie guy definitely gave me the most detailed and accurate information.

Quick Reply: 2012 Jeep Order Status - 2