Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2010 Wrangler Colors???

Old 08-21-2009, 05:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so you should start the new tread in MY.Project-JK.com... =)
Old 11-08-2009, 09:50 PM
JK Newbie

Default New Green

I have the new "Green" comming shipped last week. Dealership is showing it as the link below. Any color green is fine with me but I do like this one. I hope the attachment works but it is the same as my avatar. Should I change my name to Kermit?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Newjeep.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	32597  
Old 11-09-2009, 02:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ktrout
I have the new "Green" comming shipped last week. Dealership is showing it as the link below. Any color green is fine with me but I do like this one. I hope the attachment works but it is the same as my avatar. Should I change my name to Kermit?
If that is the color then yes. But the jeep.com website has a natural pearl green which is a lot darker than that. Doesn't the dealer have a brochure? I would assume that would have a better representation of the actual color.

Pls post pics when you get it.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

If it helps any, there is a thread with pictures of the Natural Green (on a dealers lot). They're way darker than the Jeep in your attachment, ktrout.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=natural+green
Old 11-09-2009, 10:28 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered this back on August 11th. Dealer said the green was going to be a limited production of slightly over 900 units. My current rig is dark green metalic and I said any green was fine with me. I was to get the tan interior but I think this unit was shipped in the grey. No big deal. Leather was not mentioned when I ordered it. Wheels are the satin grey I believe. Should have it within the next 2 weeks and I will take some pictures.

Quick Reply: 2010 Wrangler Colors???