Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2007 or 2008

Old 12-29-2007, 08:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 jk

I have a 07 with 4.10, 6spd and hardtop. I live in the rainest part of the Oregon coast and do not have any leaking problems. Mine was a base model and special order and currently has 255/85/16 st cooper tires.I did not get the lifetime warrenty. However I am vey happy with the jeep. I wonder how useful the lifetime warranty will be with a modified jeep?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scoutyscout
I have a 07 with 4.10, 6spd and hardtop. I live in the rainest part of the Oregon coast and do not have any leaking problems. Mine was a base model and special order and currently has 255/85/16 st cooper tires.I did not get the lifetime warrenty. However I am vey happy with the jeep.
I wonder how useful the lifetime warranty will be with a modified jeep?

This depends alot with your dealer. I found a dealer in the area who is involved with the local 4wd clubs and seems very willing to work with his customers.

Go down the road a bit and the next dealer does'nt want to hear about mods. So before you lay your hard earned cash down. Ask how your ideas for your perfect Jeep will effect your warrenty.

Quick Reply: 2007 or 2008