Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2 Questions for all...

Old 07-20-2007, 01:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2 Questions for all...

#1) Have '08 prices been finalized yet? just curious...

#2) How long do you give you dealer to return an email, before you go to the sales manager?

As far as #2 is concerned, here is the story as to why I ask. When i put in my order and put down a deposit (I know, I know, some of you are going to say shouldn't have had to, or I never put a deposit down etc...Well, I did, or they wouldn't have taken my order. So be it ) It was never brought up if the deposit is fully refundable. (Again shame on me for not asking. Live and learn ). So I emailed the dealer asking them if it was refundable and when I might be getting my allocation they told me would only be a couple of weeks (Over a month later now). I did it via email primarily because I want their answer in writing, and they probably realize this, which is why I haven't got an email back. (It's been 24 hrs)

So theres the story behind question 2. Any suggestions and thoughts? Thanks everyone in advanced.

Old 07-20-2007, 01:39 PM
Zee
JK Freak

I can answer the first question, I saw the dealer and msrp pricing for the 2008's when I was buying mine (they showed me their order screen), and the orders are being submitted already (I have a VON#) so pricing is available.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Zee - I appreciate your response. I just talked to my dealer, I got impatient at the no response to the email...lol They told me they didn't think the final pricing came out on mine....Smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors....
Old 07-21-2007, 08:45 AM
JK Newbie

I spoke to CarBargains yesterday -- after speaking with various Jeep dealers, they were told that pricing wasn't out.

There's lots of contradictory information floating around...
Old 07-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Zee
JK Freak

I'm in Canada, could be different.

Quick Reply: 2 Questions for all...