Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

1st Quadratec order

Old 04-17-2012, 09:58 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll refund the shipping costs on your order. I usually take orders directly through PM so that I can manually waive the shipping costs. I also get it all set up so that you just give a call in to the sales line with your payment and it gets processed after that. Each week it keeps getting busier and busier with this warm weather rolling in faster. I will get back to everyone though as fast as I can!

-Joe
Old 04-17-2012, 10:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll def keep that in mind, I've ordered tons from you guys and never been disappointed. Love Quadratec!
Old 04-17-2012, 11:53 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by quadratec
I'll refund the shipping costs on your order. I usually take orders directly through PM so that I can manually waive the shipping costs. I also get it all set up so that you just give a call in to the sales line with your payment and it gets processed after that. Each week it keeps getting busier and busier with this warm weather rolling in faster. I will get back to everyone though as fast as I can!

-Joe
Wanna go in and refund all my shipping costs too? I've probably spent half as much on the shipping as I have the stuff. You guys also need to stop sending me catalogs with every order I already have 6 of the spring ones!
Old 04-17-2012, 12:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

-Joe
Thanks Joe, I will pm you orders going forward.

Danny
Old 04-17-2012, 12:45 PM
JK Freak

-Joe
Thanks Joe, next time I will pm you. This time pf season i know how busy you are.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:04 PM
JK Newbie

Yeah, send your order in via PM to Joe, he'll hook you(us) up.

I just PM'd him a $3k order the other day, he hasn't got back to me yet, but he will.
IMO it's worth the wait for any reduction in shipping costs.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:06 PM
JK Junkie

I just ordered a few minor things from amazon because I didn't want to pay the shipping from quadratec :(
Old 04-18-2012, 07:19 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by JE8154
Wanna go in and refund all my shipping costs too? I've probably spent half as much on the shipping as I have the stuff. You guys also need to stop sending me catalogs with every order I already have 6 of the spring ones!
If it was recently within the past week or two, I should be able to help you out. I can't go back and refund every order though.

Originally Posted by feuerdog

I just PM'd him a $3k order the other day, he hasn't got back to me yet, but he will.
You'll be hearing from me today! I'm working on the JK-F inbox currently, so should be caught up in about an hour or two.

-Joe
Old 04-18-2012, 07:43 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by feuerdog

I just tried to PM you but it will not let the message go through. I've got a quote setup under #W1839646. Just give the sales department a call and they'll take it from there for you. I commented in the order notes about everything you requested and the info on the backorders.

-Joe
Old 04-19-2012, 04:23 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks Joe, I resent the PM anyways cause it turned out my PM settings were wrong, sorry.

I called Keith and got my order setup, thanks for the help.

Now if only those pesky Pintlers weren't on backorder still,.....meh, hopefully just a couple weeks wait.

Quick Reply: 1st Quadratec order