Notices
JK Suspension This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler suspension components only. This would include items such as coil springs, shocks, control arms, track bars, relocation brackets and complete lift kits.

Teraflex 2.5" BB w/ Shock Adapters

Old 03-04-2008, 01:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex 2.5" BB w/ Shock Adapters

I purchased this kit from Northridge, but decided to go with a different set-up. It is brand new - the box was only opened to verify that everything was inside. I'll sell for $225 shipped although local customers (Atlanta area) are preferred.

Thanks!
Mike
Old 03-05-2008, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Come on - you know you're interested! I need to sell this so I can get more mods!!!
Old 03-07-2008, 02:29 AM
JK Newbie

I'm interested
Can you ship in Italy? I pay with paypal.
how much the shipping cost?
My adddres Is
zip 56012 Calcinaia Pisa Italy
Do you have a photo? My e-mail: ileano@interfree.it
Thanks!
Old 03-07-2008, 03:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lolli
I'm interested
Can you ship in Italy? I pay with paypal.
how much the shipping cost?
My adddres Is
zip 56012 Calcinaia Pisa Italy
Do you have a photo? My e-mail: ileano@interfree.it
Thanks!
Lolli,
I'm sorry, but I don't think shipping to Italy would work for me. I just calculated the shipping cost with both FedEx and UPS and it was over $250.

Sorry,
Mike
Old 03-07-2008, 08:31 AM
JK Freak

I would be interested in it to but its not really any cheaper than buying it from Quadratec or Northridge.......... like $10

The other questions i would have a bout it would be, will it mess up my jeep lol I have heard some stories on here about squeaking and less articualtion with these budget boost and shock adaptors
Old 03-07-2008, 10:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by derekls
I would be interested in it to but its not really any cheaper than buying it from Quadratec or Northridge.......... like $10

The other questions i would have a bout it would be, will it mess up my jeep lol I have heard some stories on here about squeaking and less articualtion with these budget boost and shock adaptors
I realize that it's not much cheaper than other places ($10 less than Northridge and $30 less than Quadratec) but it is still new in the box from Northridge. I only opened the box to verify everything was in there. I'm not trying to make money on this, but I'm not really trying to lose money either (I do still have to pay shipping to you so I am taking a hit on it).

I wish I could answer your other questions, but I'm by no means an expert on this stuff. As far as squeaks go, I remember reading a few posts about that, but I thought it was from people that installed adjustable track bars but didn't grease the joints properly. I also wouldn't see how it could limit your articulation, but again, I'm not an expert. I know that there are a TON of people running this lift on the board so they may be able to help. WayOfLife was running it for a while and had nothing but good things to say about it when I asked him - I just decided to go another route.

Please let me know if I can answer (or not answer) any more questions.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

ok, ok. I will vouch for mdlott. He's an ok guy. As far as your second ?, I have this lift and no squeaking and as far as having less articulation, not that I've noticed. I have been out with other Jk's that are over 4" lifted on 35's and can get pretty much anywhere they can. Also, I think this is by far the most popular lift on this site, and most everyone enjoys the amount of lift they got without such a hit in their wallet. Just my .02!!
Old 03-09-2008, 11:23 AM
JK Freak

ok i might have to pick it up then........... how hard would it be to install, could i do it myself or need to pay a professional

trying to figure out total cost of lift my jk

thanks
derek
Old 03-09-2008, 03:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

ok i might have to pick it up then........... how hard would it be to install, could i do it myself or need to pay a professional

thanks
derek
I think it's definitely something that you can (and should) do yourself. As long as you have a floor jack, jack stands and basic mechanics tools then you shouldn't have any problems. Eddie actually did a great write-up on the installation that walks you through it step-by-step. It can be found here: http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write-...ation-write-up

Just let me know what you decide and it's yours!

Mike
Old 03-10-2008, 03:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

thanks
derek
I did it with very little mechanical knowledge. I know the parts and tools and used Eddie's write up with pics. The instructions that came with the kit were USELESS. It was a one sided sheet of paper!!

Quick Reply: Teraflex 2.5" BB w/ Shock Adapters