Notices
JK Suspension This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler suspension components only. This would include items such as coil springs, shocks, control arms, track bars, relocation brackets and complete lift kits.

superlift springs / stock rubi shocks

Old 07-21-2009, 01:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default superlift springs / stock rubi shocks

STILL cleaning out the garage at my parents house in Hattiesburg MS. It seems between my crap over there and brothers (both of us live in TX and store stuff there) dad cant get to his tool box. so if your intrested in any of this stuff send me an email (address at bottom) and make a reasonable offer, its preferable that after driving 7 hours to clean out the garage... that i dont have to leave the city " by much" to hand it over if there's a shipping charge its on the buyer.

Stock Rubicon rails from a 2d (sold)
Stock front / rear bumper (front does have fog lights, 50$ each front/rear) (sale pending)
Rubicon stock shocks (kept the springs whats the going rate for these?)
Factory front tow hooks (30$) - just to note these things are heavy shipping pretty much negates getting a good deal, so i prefer pickup afterall the whole point of this section is to give/get deals.

NEW::
SUPERLIFT 4.5inch 4dr springs, 300$ obo.
(not full lift kit just springs) decided not to fool with my my 2drs driveshaft, (still under warranty for 7k more miles)
(i paid 300 for these and i was told that putting them on a 2dr would pretty much throw a driveshaft at whoever was following me.)

email address is
btblevins.iphone@gmail.com

since i sit in front of a computer for a month at a time i rarely log onto one when im in mississippi

Last edited by btblevins; 07-21-2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: updates of course
Old 07-24-2009, 06:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent.............

Quick Reply: superlift springs / stock rubi shocks