Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Zoglmann's Build Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 07:52 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Be careful pushing things with that bumper, it will bend the framehorns- I've seen it firsthand on my own vehicle. I recently replaced it with a bumper that mounts to more than just the 8 bolts up front.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-25-2013, 07:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karls
Be careful pushing things with that bumper, it will bend the framehorns- I've seen it firsthand on my own vehicle. I recently replaced it with a bumper that mounts to more than just the 8 bolts up front. Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4
One nice thing about it is it has a small skid that you drill into the drop down cross member and tie into as well. Spreads the pressure out a little more. I think it'll be stout enough and if it's not I guess I'll be rebuilding the frame horns sometime. Thanks for the advice!

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 09-26-2013, 10:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ordered rc adjustable lca's and a bullydog gt tuner today that's all the parts for completing stage 1 of my jk. Thanks everyone for the kind words, advice, and time that made it happen. This forum rocks!

Old 09-26-2013, 11:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

I want to throw a special thank you out to Eric at offroad elements for bein my parts supplier. Ships fast, super easy to get along with, and is extremely helpful. If you need parts for your jk, look no further than offroad elements. Thanks again Eric. Your the man!

Old 09-26-2013, 11:35 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Zoglmann
I want to throw a special thank you out to Eric at offroad elements for bein my parts supplier. Ships fast, super easy to get along with, and is extremely helpful. If you need parts for your jk, look no further than offroad elements. Thanks again Eric. Your the man!

Rig looks great! And Eric is great to deal with! Fast shipping too! Did u get the Smittybuilt fenders from him too?
Old 09-26-2013, 06:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ya I did. Got me a killer deal! I'm definitely a loyal customer. Thanks for the compliment

Old 09-26-2013, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Updated pic after a bath

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2898195038.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	500665  
Old 09-26-2013, 06:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

. Delete please
Old 09-26-2013, 06:57 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zoglmann
Got the lift and bumper on. Bumpers stout. 4 low against a house of a rock till it spun all 4 and the bumper never flinched. Then had to bypass a downed tree on a trail at an abandoned rock quarry and plowed a 6" tree and took it down. Lift went on smooth. It's a 3.25" rustys basic kit. Good base with adj front and rear Trac bars. Now just waiting on my led lights, my artec armor kit, still gotta get my wheel rings cut, and buy my bully dog.

I'm not running a rear swaybar but in the pics the front is still connected. I was impressed for only being in a ditch. Still need about 1" bump stop extensions in the rear to keep the tire out of the fender.

Looks great Shawn!
Old 09-26-2013, 08:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Offroad_Elements
Looks great Shawn!
Why thank you kind sir!

Quick Reply: Zoglmann's Build Thread