Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Are you serious?!!!

Old 05-16-2009, 12:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a guy ask me what base I was stationed at, when he saw my jeep, and he worked at the dealership I bought it at. I was a little confused and said im not in the military. He said sorry I thought that was a military jeep, the weels look like military wheels...
In no way do I think Rock Stars look military....I told him I didnt think the military would bother putting star hubcaps on any of thier vehicles
Old 05-16-2009, 12:58 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by OlegFl
... btw ... I didn't like those yellow dots on the wheels but now I think they look awesome
thanks...i was actually thinking of taking them all off this morning.

I think I may go more simple and classy...less fun stuff.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash

While you're working on your Jeep, maybe you should consider adding a lift kit and some bigger tires?

lol j/k
Old 05-16-2009, 01:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you mean higher lift than the Black Diamond 3", and bigger meats than 36in KM2s on 20s?

see? everyone thinks Im sitting stock. lol
na I can tell it is lifted... I mean higher or better... I ma just not a fan of all the other bolt on things... bushwackers PVC snork, house siding bumper etc etc... but my point was it is YOUR jeep....
Old 05-16-2009, 01:25 PM
JK Super Freak

I had a guy come up and tell me he liked what I'd done with my CJ...and then said he didn't think you could fit 4 doors on there, but it looks good.

Then I ran an exercise at work and one of the cops called my Jeep in as a "older model Jeep"....

I kinda take that as a compliment to the JK's styling.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think your jeep is totally badass and definetly unique. You pulled off the 20's pretty damn well for the size of tire you are running. although it is a bit too busy for my taste...

By no means does it look stock though
Old 05-16-2009, 01:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Met some girls the other night and when they got in my Jeep they were asking what kind of "car" it was and "its sooo cool". I was like are you 2 serious right now. Its a damn Jeep Wrangler, they have kind of been around awhile. Never ceases to amaze me how dumb or clueless people are.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:41 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by greenamphibious
na I can tell it is lifted... I mean higher or better... I ma just not a fan of all the other bolt on things... bushwackers PVC snork, house siding bumper etc etc... but my point was it is YOUR jeep....

Im going after a LOWES sponsorship...

I understand what you mean though.

I am poor, and have a very homemade looking Jeep.

the bumper is just something i made in an hour or so for under $50 to run while I am repairing the quadlight front. (and its door thresholds, not siding...stronger and cheaper. lol)

Also, Im still working on a cleaner looking outer snorkel, but it will follow the exact same shape and lines. I still havent found a snorkel out there I like any
better, and dont think one exists that's better functionally.

As for the bushwackers, I needed something that gave me coverage, and didnt slice up my tires. at least they arent homemade, i guess.

My point was.....as crappy as all of my mods obviously are....it isnt stock.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:42 PM
JK Newbie

First off, awesome looking jeep. I love the rivets on it, reminds me of an aircraft.

Secondly, sometimes people aren't into the same things that we are. I couldn't tell you the difference between hand bags, but that's important to some people.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you don't know the difference between Prada and Louie Vuitton."

Same thing...
Old 05-16-2009, 01:54 PM
JK Newbie

I personally love all your mods except the bushwacker flares. I would love to see what it looked like with the flat flares, or even the homeade cuts on the original flares that a lot of people are doing on here. The lift would be much more obvious without the huge flares.

With all that said...great looking jeep! Unique mods and it will stand out in the crowd. I say !!!!

Quick Reply: Are you serious?!!!