Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Are you serious?!!!

Old 06-28-2009, 03:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by White Widow
no one even realizes that my jk is a jk, most jk owners and tj owners figure it is a tj untill i tell them. then they are like what? its a 2008? i dont know why and i get this a lot
I think it's the doors. Looks like you've got the old canvas style doors even though they're metal.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yesterday i was at the gym and some guy saw me get out of my jeep and asked where i went off roading (its all dusty). i told him me and a friend went the backroad to crown king on tuesday night. he tells me no i dindt and that i need to lift mine, put toyos on it, and a winch if i wanted to go up crown king the back road. then his friend said it wouldnt matter cause the 4 door was to big for it.

i asked them what crown king are u talking about cause i done the harder back road twice since ive owned my jeep, and my buddy did it with a fullsize dodge with once. the first one said mabey the goverment wne t a made the road eaiser so people would stop getting stuck often . i just looked at them and was like... yea mabey idk.

ps. and my friend says she dosent like my jeep when i have the soft top on cause it dosent look like a hummer.

Last edited by joes-jk; 06-28-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:11 AM
JK Newbie

i agree with many people above me in saying that your jeep is the most unique jeep ive ever seen and deffinatly stands out in the crowd!

but anyways it bugs the fire out of me when i have people say "I realy like your CAR" when i have the top on. but when i have the top and doors off they say "i realy like your truck" i mean come on people!!! its a dang JEEP!!! not a panzzy car and not a huge heave truck. i must admit though my jeep does look kinda truckish with the top off. its a unlimited TJ so it has the longer wheel base.

K&N Cold Air Intake
12 inch earthquake sub
500 watt amp

*coming soon 3700 lbs Warn winch*
Old 06-30-2009, 07:36 AM
JK Newbie

so i came out of the movies the other day and a guy in stock height cj parked next to me and this guy walked by and told his "girl" that mine was bigger cuz i had 4 wheel drive and the cj was only 2 wheel drive, they came over to talk to me and i pretty much i made him look like an a** cuz he didnt know any thing about jeeps, and by the way he as diving a h3
Old 06-30-2009, 08:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jwhite0410
so i came out of the movies the other day and a guy in stock height cj parked next to me and this guy walked by and told his "girl" that mine was bigger cuz i had 4 wheel drive and the cj was only 2 wheel drive, they came over to talk to me and i pretty much i made him look like an a** cuz he didnt know any thing about jeeps, and by the way he as diving a h3
Old 06-30-2009, 05:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Who cares what other people think, if you like it that's all that matters.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Lot of hatin on this thread here.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:48 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash

I really hate to threadjack, but what bumper is this?

Thanks
Old 07-01-2009, 05:33 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by gerrynjr
I really hate to threadjack, but what bumper is this?

Thanks
Oh. That's the one I made one afternoon from door thresholds I got at lowes. I needed one to run with for a few days while I repaired my quadlight.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

I really like Crashes jeep. I think it's original, and really sharp. You can tell a lot of thought has been put into every element so far. Keep up the good work. (and I do like the yellow dots on the wheels)

Quick Reply: Are you serious?!!!