Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Yeti Cooler Mount

Old 03-12-2012, 03:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cooler

i was at cabelas about 6 weeks ago. seen a yeti cooler. picked it up and looked at it and remember it being heavy and built tuff. looked at the price tag and was surprised. its alot or coin. so i guess you can find them at cabelas. no doubt 100%
Old 03-12-2012, 07:18 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by inline6
I built a shelf for my cooler and action packer.

The shelf is high enough for the freedoms panels to slide under and be strapped down while they are off. It's also low enough to not block any rearward vision.

I need the hookup on a yeti cooler, have been looking at them as well.
thats a cool setup, it just got shipped to Bass Pro Saturday, so hopefully it will be there wed night when I work..so I'll put up a pic this weekend when I got time to do it
Old 06-01-2015, 11:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Any one out there?

Anybody got any updates on this. Or has everyone gone to the freon side?

Quick Reply: Yeti Cooler Mount