Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Yet another Trektop thread......Pics

Old 05-06-2009, 02:16 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE
No i dont have the tail gate bar. Im wondering if i got the tail gate bar, would it work out better at the rear window.

corey d
no it wouldnt, keep the velcro
Old 05-06-2009, 02:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
no it wouldnt, keep the velcro
Yeah, i already have the velcro stuck to the tail gate and it works pretty good there. I washed it yesterday with the trektop on and it looked like water was dripping into the jeep at the bottom of the rear window. I checked after and everything appeared dry.

corey d
Old 05-06-2009, 03:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE
I can not believe this. I just called best top to tell them about the problems i am having. Best Top told me to call the place i got it, have them call best top, and that since i had it on my jeep already (and have been driving around for a week with it on), they would send me the new version of the trektop. Get this......best top said that they dont want the top that i have back. Im sure something will go wrong cuz im on here talking about it, but i had to tell somebody.

corey d
Gotta ask-what are you going to do with the one you have now? Open for bids?

Quick Reply: Yet another Trektop thread......Pics