Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

YES!! Northridge4x4 and Cool Tech parts enroute!

Old 04-29-2009, 09:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YES!! Northridge4x4 and Cool Tech parts enroute!

Just dropped this months coin on the Jeep!

Ordered up an Or-Fab tire/jerry can carrier, 2 Non-lip can attachments, and a Teraflex 3rd brake light kit from Northridge4x4 tonight! (site rocks!)

Got my Cobra CB kit, with 4' firestik and quick disconnect coming in from LL Cool Tech hopefully end of this week...

So needless to say, I've got some work ahead.

Super stoked. I was considering changing my RR XHD rear bumper to an LoD bumper solely for jerry can and hi-lift mounting capability...but I'm diggin the Or-Fab since I won't lose visibility out the rear window.

I'll get pics up ASAP.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:00 PM
JK Freak

get some pics up as soon as your install is done!
Old 05-01-2009, 03:43 PM
JK Junkie

I love my Cooltech CB antenna mount, easy install too, enjoy!
Old 05-01-2009, 04:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Default Fedex = fail

FEDEX = FAIL.

I got my MOST of my Cool Tech stuff in today. In one box, I got the CB, the versamount, and the antenna quick disconnet. In the other, well...Fedex decided it would be a good idea to rip the antenna box in half, and then deliver it .

Yeah, a box that should have been about 4' tall, was actually 2' tall, and WIDE OPEN on one end...all that it had in it was the grounding cable for the antenna. WHAT A FAILURE.

I sent an email over to Cindy at Cool Tech, and I have no doubts all will be fixed...I just have to give a HUGE to FEDEX for such a job well done.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Wow, that's like Christmas with empty boxes. Well, at least you know it's on the way. Really want to see the install on the CB

Quick Reply: YES!! Northridge4x4 and Cool Tech parts enroute!