Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

yep another rear bumper build

Old 02-25-2011, 10:25 PM
-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Made it. 3/16th plate for bottom. All there is to the high lift holder is a bottom plate. With a small edge to box it it. one hole on back of plate is drilled then a bolt that is rounded is put thru bottom for a stud. Then cut off at bottom flush to act as a pin. back of the plate is a 1" x 3/16th strip on back going up with a bolt with a wing nut to hold the jack in place. All you do to remove is undo wing nut tilt high lift out and up. For security i drilled the big hold out on front of plate for a masterlock storage lock fits perfect. will take some more pics tomorrow. Been raining past 2 days.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:27 PM
-

Originally Posted by 2008 X
looks good man....btw i thought it was kinda funny that ur just up the road from me. never seen anyone on here yet thats from this area.
Just now read your post. We are neighbors lol. Haven't seen anyone on here thats any where partically close to me.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:56 AM
-

Click image for larger version

Name:	huffs yota 309.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	131021
Originally Posted by R n Y
Looks great, nice job.. Were did you get that jack holder?

better view before i made the swing out tire carrier that i attached the high lift mount. it bolted to the tailgate hinge so when i swung out tailgate it would swing out as well. Most high lift mounts that are made to attach to factory tailgate hinge turn the other way. Didn't like the way it stuck out wanted mine to turn to hug tailgate. Hope this helps

Quick Reply: yep another rear bumper build