Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Ya'll are gonna think my cheese has slid off my cracker, but....

Old 06-27-2011, 07:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by strechednstroked
Haha I think its a great idea but everyone is missing the best part of it... If you use all the way out to the hub and bearing you will not only be able to mount your tire you will have a spinning spare tire. That would freak ppl out going down the freeway.
A single spinner on a JK? Not quite ghetto but...do you have 22JJs too? Make sure you have the chrome "22JJ" logo on the sides of your JK so we all get the the FULL effect...
Old 06-28-2011, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm still looking for the axle, pretty much decided I'm gonna try it if I can find a cheap or free one from somebody who is converting a 2wd. And sorry, that's a negative on the spinners. I just don't want to go buy a "cookie cutter" bumper. The Batmobile has a personality all it's own right now, no since changing a winning theory. So my search begins.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

That would look cool
Old 06-29-2011, 03:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Haha call it cookie cutter, sure, but when rear-ended by a nissan xterra going 45 who failed to stop at the stop sign i was sitting at, it cost me a can of spray paint to fix, literally not a single scratch or damage to my frame. The xterra? Totalled half way to the windshield i like my project, and its a one of a kind as well
Old 06-29-2011, 03:57 PM
JK Freak

With a rear bumper and tire carrier like yours I would definitely believe that. I bet that Xterra driver was an unhappy camper to say the least.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jeepguy553
With a rear bumper and tire carrier like yours I would definitely believe that. I bet that Xterra driver was an unhappy camper to say the least.
1/4" steel all the way around including the mounts, its bolted and welded to the frame, so yeeaahhh. . .they werent too happy, but hey, atleast they only had to pay for their vehicle and not theirs plus the one they hit gotta count for something
Old 07-01-2011, 06:20 AM
JK Freak

LMAO!!! Too bad you don't have pics of the destroyed Xterra for the wall of shame. Those would be perfect.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:19 AM
JK Super Freak

im sure I could dig them up somewhere, I took a couple on my old cellphone but didnt really see a reason to hold tight to them seeing I didnt even have to file a claim, I just took it to a body shop to get the frame inspected and once they said it was fine, I called them up and told them everything was cool, but I'll see what I can do for ya'
Old 07-01-2011, 11:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by wvxlt
Sounds like your mom's house would be a good start

Best, actual laugh out loud, post ever!
Old 07-02-2011, 06:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mvnolan
??????
Originally Posted by deeker
I'm afraid he missed it...

Win!

Quick Reply: Ya'll are gonna think my cheese has slid off my cracker, but....