Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

XHD Rugged Ridge Rear Bumper Arrived!!

Old 10-26-2008, 04:21 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by southbaydog
Who told you that?
I just got off the phone with them and they said they received zero.
Their shipment isn't due until next week.
j believe his name was Jason in sales.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mall Krawler
Looks great I have the front one now I need the rear
I have to agree. I heave the front and thanks to this thread and the pics i will be wanting the rear to match.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Saga continues....

I just got off the phone with 4WD Hardware, who holds my backorder, and they said they're getting in 1 (singular) this week, which seems very low for a large supplier, followed by 30 in mid-November. Since I'm number 4 on the list, I'm SOL till then. I'm trying to be patient on this, but it's starting to get pretty old...
Old 10-28-2008, 09:56 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 08RubiUnlimited
Saga continues....

I just got off the phone with 4WD Hardware, who holds my backorder, and they said they're getting in 1 (singular) this week, which seems very low for a large supplier, followed by 30 in mid-November. Since I'm number 4 on the list, I'm SOL till then. I'm trying to be patient on this, but it's starting to get pretty old...
Could be worse.... you could be #10 on the 4wd.com list like we are
Old 10-28-2008, 10:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Are those D-rings heavy-duty enough for most situations? I am bouncing between the RR and Shrockworks, while I dont do any rock-crawling...I do like that the recovery points look WAY thicker. I mean the Shrockworks is like an inch of steel with the thickest D-rings I have ever seen. I just dont want to have to pull my buddys huge F-250 out and snap one of those things, could that happen? I am leaning towards the RR, but I just wonder if they are durable enough. Are these just as good?
Old 10-28-2008, 10:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

On backorder here. I didn't want to know what number I was.

It does look nice.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:56 AM
JK Junkie

WOW I canceled my order from 4ws.com back in may.. good thing I did. (I also dont have the RR XHD Front anymore, although after owning it for 8 months, I didnt have a bad thing to say about it.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:43 AM
JK Super Freak

i almost went with this bumper but went with the XRC instead and i am still waiting for it,

so i say to you, good things come to those you wait and that bumper looks great and with the tire carrier it will look better,
Old 10-28-2008, 12:46 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 07armygreen
Are those D-rings heavy-duty enough for most situations? I am bouncing between the RR and Shrockworks, while I dont do any rock-crawling...I do like that the recovery points look WAY thicker. I mean the Shrockworks is like an inch of steel with the thickest D-rings I have ever seen. I just dont want to have to pull my buddys huge F-250 out and snap one of those things, could that happen? I am leaning towards the RR, but I just wonder if they are durable enough. Are these just as good?
I think if you saw it in person you would see thats it's pretty heavy duty... I wouldnt think twice of recovering someone with them
Old 10-28-2008, 01:11 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by UGOTKERN
I think if you saw it in person you would see thats it's pretty heavy duty... I wouldnt think twice of recovering someone with them
My thoughts exactly. They seem to be heavy duty. I think you would break somthing on the Jeep before you broke them.

Quick Reply: XHD Rugged Ridge Rear Bumper Arrived!!